Meet The Morgans

This chapter will be short

Will pulled Kati into a comforting hug. As he gazed upon her, he wiped her teary eyes.

"Don't cry, baby. Its okay. Its only a movie." he assured, rubbing her back.

"But its so sad. They died in each others arms!" she sobbed into his chest.

"Why do you have to make my baby so emotional, Notebook?" he asked, as she chuckled.

"Beautiful." he said. She sat up straight, looking at him, her mascara running down her face.

"What is?" she asked, as he placed his hand on her knee.

"You, baby. Even with all that make up running down your face." he said, kissing her nose, as she blushed.

"That reminds me. Of our song." he said, getting up slowly.

(he wanted to put a smile on her face)

He cleared his throat, before he started singing.

Amaze Me by Union J

That was the song that played the first time he told her he loved her

She had tears running down her cheeks, and couldn't stop smiling.

How sweet were those words?!

As she heard him sing, she couldn't help the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

She clutched at her chest, feeling her heart beat.

He pulled her up, and held her in a loving hug, still singing the song.

She rested her head on his chest, lost in the sound of his angelic voice.

"You still amaze me." he finished the song, as she looked up at him, smiling and blushing.