Meet The Morgans

She decided it was silly to still mope on the past.

Will had no control of his sister's actions, and didn't know how to deal with it.

Her being mentally unstable wasn't his fault.  Any other person would look at her and decide she's nuts.

However, Kati felt bad for Casidy.  She wanted love, and looked in all the wrong places.

She wanted to be accepted, and cared for.

Instead, she was being cast aside like garbage.

How hard must that have been for her to admit?  That she was raped by her neighbours?  At 5 years old?

How scared must she have been?  Too young to understand what was happening.

Kati could imagine the fearful screams of this little girl begging them to stop hurting her, her voice breaking.

How she trembled, cried out, but to no avail.

Kati couldn't deny it.  She wanted to hate Casidy for drifting William and her apart. 

But she couldn't bring herself to do it.  She just couldn't hate Casidy.

Instead, she pitied her.  Wished her well, and that she gets the help she needed.

Kati exhaled.  How do you help someone like that?

She got out of her car, and closed the door.  She locked the door.

She had her car insured.  She stared at the front door to her mansion.

Then she turned her head to her left when she heard another car pull up.

She recognised the car.  It was Will.

He got out, slamming his door and walked up to her.

"Kati, I know I'm the last person you want to see, but we have to talk this out!  I'm tired of this shit." he said.

"I understand, Will.  And I couldn't agree more." she said.

"So... where do we stand?" he asked.

She took his hand in hers.

Looked into his eyes.

"Its silly to fight about your past, babe.  Why don't we just... put it behind us and move on with our lives?  Together?" she suggested.

With a hopeful look in his eyes, he asked; "Can I move back in?  Is our wedding still on?"

She just smiled and nodded.

He pulled her into a hug.

She missed his bear hugs.  But he was careful not to hug her too tightly.  Because of the baby she was carrying.

He pulled out slightly, to look into her blue eyes.

"Glad to have you back in my arms, baby girl." he said.

"I missed you, babe.  The bed... felt emptier without you in it, and my heart... felt heavier without you to carry it." she said.

"I promise never to hurt you like that ever again, baby girl.  I'm so sorry." he said.

"Will, please don't leave me." she said.

"Never.  Not you or our baby." he said, placing his hand on her belly.

She smiled at him. "I hope its a girl." she said.

"Baby girl, if our baby is a boy, I will love him just the same." he said.

"But... I'm really hoping for a little girl.  To honour Grace." she said.

"Baby girl, if you want, we'll have another one.  After Aiden." he suggested.

"William, Katherine, Aiden and Grace Morgan.  I can totally see that." she said.

"Let's just get our wedding sorted out." he suggested.

"We'll handle the rest later." she said, as something in his car caught her eye.

" she said, as something in his car caught her eye

She thought it was unnecessary that he would go to all that trouble

He completely pulled out of the hug and handed her the gifts.

"A cute teddy, red and white roses?" she asked.

"Yeah.  Since you love cuddles.  I love you, and you're my angel." he said.

"What's in the bag?" she asked, noticing a Louis Vuitton bag at her feet.

Will took the teddy and roses.

"Take a look." he said.

She opened the box and gasped at what she saw inside.

"Multicoloured monogramed Louis Vuitton heels?" she questioned

"Yeah.  Since he's your favourite designer..." he said.

She pulled him into a kiss.

"I figure that's a 'yes'.  I can move back in and you love the gifts?" he asked, as she chuckled.

"Its totally a yes." she agreed.

Which is what happened.

Will moved back in and they rekindled their relationship.

Also celebrated by...

Well, you know.