Meet The Morgans

Kati heard Will in the bathroom, getting himself off.

She wondered what went through his mind whenever he stopped.

'Touching himself to me isn't what I expected. Since when did he do this? When did it start?' she wondered.

She pulled out her phone.

She gasped.

"No. No!" she screamed.

"Will heard her screams and ran into the room.

" Baby, what's wrong?" he asked, worry clouding his voice.

'Great. He just wanked to me, and now rushes over to me.
His hand probably has cum all over it!' she thought.

"Baby, what's the matter?" asked Will.

"My book has been rejected! They don't think its good enough!" she groaned, scrolling through the text.

"Miss Ross. Thank you for your book. Its a fantastic tale of a lost love. However, we regret to inform you that we won't be publishing it. We have a lot of other books to release. Sorry for the inconvenience." she read.

"What the actual fuck?!" she groaned.

"Baby, calm down." Will tried to soothe her.

"Will, never tell a woman to calm down. She won't calm down!" Kati said, through clenched teeth

"I spent months on that book, and they fucking reject it?!" she seethed.

"Baby, what can I do to make you feel better?" he asked, as she got off the bed.

"They can fuck a corpse, because the only way I will accept this, is over my dead body!" she growled.

Will didn't like seeing his fiance upset. He never heard her curse before. This book was really important to her.

"Baby, they don't have brains. As if their existence is conditional." he tried.

"No. My ability to perceive their existence is conditional on my book being rejected." she said.

Will loved it when she spoke like that.

"I will not stand for this. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" she growled.

"Baby, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"My hard work. For nothing!" she said.

"Baby, please. You know I don't like seeing you this upset." he said, as she sighed.

"I... can't... do... this..." she said, between breaths.

"Baby, they don't know what the lost in you. Your work is incredible. Those guys are just assholes." he said.

"Not helping, Will." she said, through clenched teeth.

"I'm gonna take a cold shower. The cold water won't wash away the hatred heating up inside me." she said, stomping into the bathroom.

She slammed the door behind her.

"FUCK MY LIFE!" she yelled.

"Wow, those guys really upset my girl." Will said, as he pulled on his pajamas.

He then crawled into bed, waiting for Kati.

(He obviously washed his hands.)

Kati finished up in the bathroom, and got her pajamas on.

She slumped into the bedroom, and crawled into bed with Will.

He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her forehead.

He sang 'True Colours' to her, as she sobbed into his chest.

He rubbed circles on her back.

"I see your true colours, and that's why I love you." he sang.

She sighed as she fell asleep in his arms.

"You deserve better, baby." he whispered, until his eyes fell on her chest.

She was the type who falls asleep quickly.  He couldn't take his eyes off it.

Yet again, his mind filled with dirty thoughts.

'Her tits look so good. I wanna squeeze them. But she might wake up, if she feels me touch her.' he thought to himself.

Kati sighed in her sleep.

Will's mind clouded with dirty thoughts. He knew it was inappropriate.

He couldn't stop thinking about her like that.

He sighed.

"I never thought I'd find love again. Until I met you. You changed my life and made me a better person. I would've fallen into drugs over losing my sister, but you saved me, Kati. You... caught my heart and gave it a reason to beat again. I can never thank you enough. I love you so much baby. Thank you so much." he said, even though she couldn't hear him.

Kati was always there for Will, even when she didn't need to be.

That was why he loved her, and wanted to marry her.

He knew she was 'the one'.

He was never more sure of anything.

He wanted to marry Kati, and soon!