Meet The Morgans

Will took the day off from work to prepare for the proposal, while Kati went to work.

He couldn't believe it had been an entire year since he and Kati had been together.

How she went to visit Grace's grave when he felt too weak to get out of bed.

She was always his rock. He absolutely adored her kind heart.

She got along well with all her staff. He knew how he wanted to propose to Kati.

Rose petals would lead up to their spot on the beach, ending in a heart shape.

A lovely picnic will be set up.

Michael and his now pregnant wife, Nicole, would stand by, along with their families.

Kati would walk up in a beautiful  dress and he would be there, in a suit, holding a guitar.

As soon as she reaches him, he'll take her hand in his and sing 'Amazed' by Lonestar.

Kati loved that song, so what better way than popping the question with it?

He also made arrangements with her staff that she can leave work early, because he wanted to surprise her.

He didn't like the fact that she had to work late.

He kind of overslept, which was a good thing.  As soon as he glanced at the time, he cursed under his breath and rushed to get ready.

He drove down to the beach and got everything set up for Kati.

Rose petals leading to the beach, scattered across the sand. He set up candles and the shape of a heart.

Also set up a table for the two of them. He had the ring in his pocket, along with the new necklace he bought her a few days ago, which was placed on the table.

He went through the entire plan, waiting on Kati.

(Now on to Kati).

'Wow, what a day at work! Wonder why I have to leave at lunch, though. My staff tells me Will has a surprise for me.' she thought, as she went home.

She was more than shocked to see Michael and Nicole there, all dressed up. Nicole rested her hand on her baby bump.

(She was 7 months pregnant with twins, a girl and boy).

"Kitty! Let's get you ready!" said Michael, as she shot them a confused look.

"Michael, what's going on?" she asked.

"Nah! I'm sworn to super secrecy! Just go get ready!" he said, as Nicole walked her up to her bedroom. It was hard for a heavily pregnant woman to walk up stairs to help another woman get ready!

Kati sighed as she made her way into her bathroom, pulling off her work clothes and grabbing a shower. Even though her hair was already clean, she washed it again.

She finished up and walked out, as Nicole handed her a beautiful white beach dress and black heels.

Nicole blow dried Kati's hair and added light make up.

"Wow." Nicole said, looking at her sister in law.

"What's wrong?" asked Kati.

"You look... beautiful." she said, as she turned Kati to the mirror to look at her reflection. She gasped.

She never thought she could look so beautiful!

The girls made their way to the bottom of the stairs, and Michael's eyes popped when he saw his little sister.

"God, you look like a princess, Kitty!" he said, as she smiled.

"Thanks, Mikey." she said, making him smile at his childhood nickname his sister dubbed him with.

They heard a car pull up. "That's our cue. See you in a while." said Michael, as the driver of the car walked in, her father!

Michael and Nicole left, soon driving off to the beach.

"Daddy!" she said, hugging him.

"Wow, look at my little girl." he said, once he got a good look at her.

"You ready?" he asked, as they linked arms. "I don't even know what's going on, Daddy." she answered, as they walked out.

They got into his car after she locked the door to her and Will's house.

They drove up to the beach, and her father got out, letting her out.

They walked up to the crowd. She gasped as she saw Will in a suit, holding a guitar.

As soon as she was in front of him, he strummed a few chords, and began singing the song.

She smiled as she listened to his beautiful voice, singing the romantic love song.

She felt tears well up, as the others swayed back and forth, holding candles in the lit up lighters in the air.

As soon as he finished the song, he handed the guitar over to her father.

Will got down on one knee.

She gasped.

"There are no words to describe how much I love you, baby. You take my breath away, you lift me up. You're my strength. I can't see my life without you. You are my everything, baby. Thank you for sharing a wonderful year with me. May we spend the rest of our lives together.  Will you do me the incredible honour of completing me and marry me, baby?" he asked, holding up the beautiful diamond engagement ring.

Kati was speechless! She just nodded her head as tears streamed down her face.

Will proposed!

She was so happy!

He slipped the ring on her finger and got up to kiss her, as everyone cheered.

She couldn't believe she was finally engaged! They pulled out as they heard cheers errupt and congratulations being offered.

The crowd left the newly engaged couple, greeting them.

Kati couldn't stop staring at the beautiful ring on her finger, smiling.

She had a small bag with her, which contained Will's gift.

"I got you a gift, baby. I hope you like it." he said, handing her the small rectangular box.

She opened it and gasped at the beautiful necklace inside.

"Angel wings necklace?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah, because you're my angel, baby." he said, as she smiled.

"Thank you. Its beautiful. I love it." she said, putting it on.

Then she handed him the bag, containing his gift.

He gasped when he saw it.

A diamond rolex watch? Those things are crazy expensive!

"Wow, this is amazing, baby. I love it' Thank you so much!" he said, slipping it on.

They had quite a night at the beach.