Meet The Morgans

He sat at the kitchen counter, mulling his options.

Telling Kati about Casidy could cause all kinds of problems between them.

But if he doesn't, he'll have to live with his guilt.

"This can't be happening." he said, as he threw away the empty bottle and walked back into his and Kati's room, crawling in next to her.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, pulling her closer to him, his body radiating heat, warming her up.

She buried her head in the crook of his neck. Her hand slipped and landed on his member, and he jumped. Thank God she was a heavy sleeper!

"Fuck!" he whispered, placing her hand elsewhere. He kissed her forehead before falling asleep beside her.

He wouldn't admit it, but he kind of liked it, her hand on his member.

The feeling brought heat to his cheeks.

How in the hell do you tell your fiance not to touch your clothed dick, but at the same time, you like the feeling it gives you?

Will wasn't sure anymore.

Helping Kati get over Grayson was hard. But then taking her on the adventure of her life, then proposing.

Sometimes, he wasn't sure that was such a good idea.

He was only 24. What the hell did he know about marriage?!

He always asked his parents for advice.

In his dreams, he pictured Grace and him running through a field of flowers, her giggling as he tried to catch up to the excited 6 year old.

Then, out of the blue, Casidy scaring her into his arms, wearing zombie make up.

"Casidy, how could you?!" he scolded, trying to comfort the sobbing 6 year old.

Ever since she was born, he felt protective of her.

But he couldn't stand Casidy.

And with good reason.

She was always causing trouble wherever she went.

And had no sympathy for who she hurt.

She had no regard for the consequences.

Will wondered how she could be that way.

Why she was that way.

He could never figure it out.

He swore he would find out, since she never told him.

There must be a reason why she acts so heartless.

What could drive someone who was so sweet... to be so rotten?

Often he asked himself 'Why, Casidy? What happened to you?'