Meet The Morgans

She plopped down on the couch, exhaling. "What a day!" she sighed, as Will handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you, babe. I had meeting after meeting today." she said, as Will pulled her feet on his lap and started massaging her feet.

"How was the meeting, baby?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Oh. Way too long for my liking. I'm not sure how my dad handles all his clients." she said, taking a sip of the nice, refreshing cool water.

"He's worked there for over 30 years, baby. He's used to it. Plus, he's training you for when he retires. Michael owns a bank. You'll own his company." said Will, as she nodded.

"Oh, babe. I know. He just... seems to have it easy. His people really love him." she said, as she sipped her water.

"And they will love you, too. Trust me. You will be a great boss someday." he assured, as she smiled.

"I'm so glad I have your support, babe. You have no idea how much it means to me." she said, as he smiled.

"Hey, you support me through thick and thin. Its the least I could do." he admitted, as he kissed her on the nose.

She swung her tired legs off the couch and snuggled closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder. "This moment right here... is perfect. Being with you..." she said, looking into his eyes.

He leaned closer as he placed his lips on hers. She had placed her glass on the coffee table in front of her before she snuggled closer to him.

'He treats me better than Grayson ever did. He puts me first and is always there for me. I never want this moment with him to end.' she thought to herself.

She pulled out, as she played with the stubble on his chin.

"You're getting a beard." she said, with a smile. "Should I shave?" he asked, as she shook her head. "I like it." she said, as he smiled.

"I had a really long day. I think I'm gonna go upstairs." she said, getting up off the couch. "Wait." he said, as he stood up, and picked her up, bridal style, carrying her up the stairs, and into their bedroom.

He carefully placed her on the bed, kissing her forehead. "Get some rest, baby. I'll see you soon." he said, walking out and closing the door behind him.

He walked downstairs and pulled out his phone, punching in a number.

He put the phone to his ear and after the third ring, the call was answered.

"Hello?" said the voice on the other end.

"Michael, Its Will. I have a plan. Its about Kati..." he said, as he waited for a response.