Meet The Morgans

Kati went back to work after her long weekend with her boyfriend, William.

She was her dad's executive assistant, and just loves working for him.

She was to report to him on the current situation of his business, whether he had meetings, etc.

His business created lots of the new medical equipment for hospitals and such. Very advanced.

"How is my Kati doing?" her father asked, as they entered his office.

"Daddy, I told you. I'm alright." she said, sounding annoyed by her father's persistence on one question.

"Kati, you're my little girl. I don't want anyone to hurt you. After what you went through with that Miller swine, I don't want any boy breaking my baby's heart." he said.

Kati was the spitting image of her father, whereas her brother looked just like their mother.

"Daddy, I told you already. Grayson is out of my life. I'm with William now, and he treats me oh so well!  I love him. You have nothing to worry about, Daddy." she assured.

"Good. Because when Jenny and Louise told me what Grayson did to you, I wanted to rip off his balls!" he threatened, as she chuckled.

"I understand, Daddy. I think Will did enough." she said, as they went over the schedule for the day.

The day was filled with meetings and testing out products.

Kati was exhausted when she went home. She lived with William.

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" he asked, as he greeted her with a smile.

She groaned. "It was long and hard. We had tons of products to test, and my feet are killing me!" she groaned, as she slipped off her heels