Meet The Morgans

She pulled out her phone and sent Grayson a text.

Kat: I'm coming over later. We need to talk.
After a few minutes, her phone lit up, indicating she got a response. She immediately opened the message to read it.

BabyGray: Not today, Kati. I have a ton of work to catch up on. Plus I have major surgeries to perform early in the morning. Can't it wait?
Was Grayson pushing her away? She had to find out.

Kat: No it can't BabyGray. Its important. We have to talk. About us.
She hit sent and hoped Grayson changed his mind.

BabyGray: I'm very busy, Kati. I don't have time!
The text read. What was going on with him?

Kat: Are you... seeing someone behind my back? Are you cheating on me, Grayson? Who is she?
BabyGray: I am not! For fuck's sake, Katherine, is that the only thing you can think of? I told you I have a ton of work, and you spit this shit on me?! Why don't you just shut the fuck up for once in your life? Goddammit, not everything is about you, princess!
Well, that was a little harsh!

Kat: I'm sorry. It's just... you're so distant and I just miss you.
BabyGray: Like I said: ton of work, Katherine. I'm trying to concentrate, now please just let me focus? I'll talk to you later.

Kat: Alright. I'll let you get back to work. Talk later. Love you
This was awkward! He didn't text her back after that. Hm... must be a lot of work, then.

She sighed as she decided on a simple blue summer dress and nude heels. The blue would bring out her eyes.

She went into her large bathroom to change into her outfit of choice. She chose to add minimal make up, and did her long dark hair up in a messy bun.

"Ugh, Kati! Come out of there already! You're not going into outer space, are you?!" Jenny groaned. Kati sighed as she walked out of her bathroom. "What do you think, girls? Is it good enough for Daddy's yacht party?" she asked, as her friends gasped.

"Oh, my God, Kati. You look fabulous! If Grayson sees you, he will flip!" said Louise.  'Yeah. If only he would just see me.' Kati thought to herself.

"Let's go! Your father's party could start any minute!" Jenny urged. "Just a minute! I'm heading out to see Grayson. I wanna know why he's avoiding me." Kati said, as they walked out. They got into Kati's blue BMW SUV her mom bought her for her 21st birthday a year ago.

"Alright. I'll drop you girls off at my dad's company, then make my way over to Grayson's. Sound good?" Kati asked, as she started up her car. The girls just nodded, as Kati backed up out of her driveway and onto the road. They were singing to songs on the radio.

'Girl, my body don't lie. I'm outta my mind
Let it rain over me
I'm rising so high, outta my mind
So let it rain over me'...

Except for Kati. She wasn't in a singing mood. All she could think about, was Grayson.

'Why is he so secretive? Does he have some side chick? Or is she a side bitch? Grayson has some explaining to do.' Kati thought.  You got that right, Katherine.

She pulled up at her father's company, and the girls got out, greeting each other. They closed the doors as they made their way into the large building.

Once again, Kati backed up and pulled onto the road to Grayson's house. It was about an hour's drive to his house. She gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"I'm gonna find out. Whatever he's hiding from me, I will find out!" she told herself. Soon, she pulled up to Grayson's house. "Hm... it still looks the same." she mumbled.

She got out of her car and slowly walked up to the door, knocking gently. After about five minutes of waiting, the door opened a crack, and Grayson poked his head out the door.

"Kati, what the fuck are you doing here?!" he whisper shouted. She scoffed. Was this how her boyfriend greeted her?

"I came to see you. I missed you." she pointed out. "Well, I..." Grayson started, but was cut off by a female voice speaking behind him.

"Baby, who's at the door?" she called from somewhere in the house. "Grayson, who's that?" Kati asked, with a trembling voice.