Meet The Morgans

"Grayson, who's that?" asked Kati, with a trembling voice.

He exhaled as he opened the door fully, to reveal a beautiful green eyed woman behind him.

"That's Chloe. She's my... wife." he said, as Kati gasped.  He then went to close the door the way it was. "Your wife? For how long?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter, Katherine." he bluntly said.

"How long, Grayson?" Kati demanded, with a shaky voice.
He sighed as he looked at her.

"A year and a half." he admitted, as she gasped. "You... you lied to me!" she yelled.

"I fibbed. Not lied. Now, please leave!" he said. "Gladly! I never wanna see your face again! We're through!" she spat at him, before she could stop herself.

"Couldn't care less, Katherine. Now get the fuck out of my face before I slam this door on yours! Just get lost, woman! And never bring your worthless ass to my house ever again!" he growled at her.

"Grayson, please!" she begged.
"Jesus, will you fuck off already?!" he asked, before he slammed the door on her face.

(figuratively, that is). She gasped as she stared at the now closed wooden door. "Come here, baby girl!" she hears Grayson purr from behind the door and a giggle that belonged to Chloe.

She backed up, and ran towards her car, sobbing, just as she passed a muscular guy she didn't bother to look at. She got into her car and drove off to her father's building.

She dried her tears as she parked her car and got out. She locked it and walked into the building.
"Hello, Miss Ross!" greeted one of her father's workers. "Good afternoon, Calvin." she greeted, with a forced smile.

The reason why her father was hosting a yacht party, was to celebrate the fact that his son, Michael, bought the bank.

She made her way to the guests, and was pleasantly surprised to see her brother there. "There's my baby sister!" he called, as he engulfed her in a bear hug.

The crowd laughed. Kati forgot how betrayed she felt by Grayson for a second, once she laid eyes on her brother, and his wife, Nicole.

Nicole was like the sister Kati always wanted. They got along really well.

"There's my Kati-kat!" Nicole said, pulling her sister in law into a hug. "How have you been, Nikki? Looking beautiful, as always." she complimented, once she got a look at Nicole.

Nicole blushed. "Well, your brother's taking really good care of me." she gushed, smiling at her husband. "Okay, enough chit chat. Let's get this party on the road!" Mr Ross called.

"Uh, Dad, I think you mean 'in the water'." Michael corrected, as the guests laughed. Kati sensed a presence she wasn't familiar with. They all boarded her father's yacht, at the dock, two hours away.