Meet The Morgans

He swore he would protect any girl he sees being ill-treated.

But that didn't justify how he treated Casidy. Yes, he still loved her, but he wasn't sure if it was enough. If his parents found out he was communicating with her, they would have a fit!

His phone rang beside him. Quickly he answered it.

"William Morgan." he answered.
"Mr Morgan, its great to finally contact you. Its about the honeymoon suite you booked." said the caller, Ms Coleman. "Yes?" he questioned, shifting so that he could sit up straight.

"Is there a problem, Ms Coleman?" he asked.  "I'm concerned about the date you chose. June 16th." she said, as he heard the sound of a pen being tapped rhythmically.

"Yes, that is correct." he confirmed.  "I see here you also booked a spa treatment for you and a Ms Ross." she observed.

"Yes, my fiance. I just want to make sure she has the best time that week. Everything should be perfect for her. She means the world to me, and I would die without her. She's the only girl who's ever stood by me." he admitted, and he was sure Ms Coleman smiled on the other end of the phone.

"Alright, Mr Morgan. I'll get right on it. I'll call you if there are any problems. Have a nice day." she said, as he smiled.

"Thank you, Ms Coleman. Same to you. Goodbye." he said, as they clicked off, him placing his phone on his desk.

He ran his fingers through his hair, as he let out a sigh. 

June was right around the corner and he was more nerves than excitement.

He wondered how he would keep calm on that day.  His hand trembled, and he tried to control it.

"Mr Morgan?" asked a client.

"Yes?" he asked, looking up to see a young attractive blonde woman looking at him.

"Can I help you?" he asked, gesturing for her to take a seat.

"I... wanna start my own jewelry business. But I need financial advice." she started.

"Oh, okay. What kind of financial advice do you need?" he asked, handing her papers.

"I need to put down a deposit on a store I've had my eye on for a while, and then make some payments for my jewels and the tools I need to make them." she started.

"Sounds promising. How much did you make last time, if you don't mind my asking." he said, as she exhaled.

Over $40, 000. And that's when I sell my jewels to stores. And on good days. I'm actually looking for new clients." she said, as he smiled.

"My fiance might be interested in modelling your designs." he suggested.

She nodded her head, intrigued by the idea.

She didn't know he had a fiance. He was damn attractive, so why not?

A guy like him obviously would be taken. And by a very lucky girl, indeed.