Meet The Morgans

After testing out various products, they were packaged and priced and sent away to be sold.

Kati greeted her staff and went home. She wasn't as exhausted, but really needed a good rest.

Upon arriving home, she spotted Will through the window, with books and files.

Her curiosity got the better of her as she parked her car, grabbing her bag, getting out and locking it after she closed the door.

She made her way into the house.

"Evening, babe." she greeted him with a kiss.

"Evening, baby. Sit with me." he said, as she took her seat in next to him.

"What's up?" she asked, looking at him with curious eyes.

"We have to plan our wedding." he stated.

"Okay. What theme did you have in mind?" she asked, pulling out one of the files titled 'Wedding Themes'.

She paged through it.

"I was thinking... since we got engaged on the beach, we have a beach wedding?" he asked, as she nodded.

"With a teal bow in my wedding bouquet. Little starfish with the flowers." she suggested, as he nodded.

"Right. And maybe not a big fancy do. Just... our family and friends. And some staff members." he suggested.

"We also have to pick the theme." she said, as he nodded. "Since its a beach wedding... under the sea or water wonderland?" he asked, as she nodded.

"Water wonderland sounds perfect. I have to find bridesmaids! Maybe Nikki, Louise and Jenny." she said.

"I need groomsmen. Mike might be a suitable option. Two more..." he wondered.

"Maybe your co-workers?" she asked, as he nodded.

"The only thing that could ruin our special day is if Grayson shows up." she grumbled.

"Baby, I won't let that fucker near you. He's a lying piece of shit!" Will growled.

"What would possess a guy to lie about being married?" she asked.

"Fuck him. Oh, you'd better not. His dick is probably tiny." Will said, as she laughed.

"Babe, I will only sleep with you." she said, patting his leg.

"Okay.  So the theme and colours are decided on. What about catering?" he asked, as she shrugged.

She put down the file and picked up the one marked 'catering'.

She flipped through it, carefully considering each meal.

"Some wine or beer." he suggested.  "For the starter we could serve mini crab cakes, iced oysters, and shrimp cocktails." she suggested. "Hm. I do like shrimp." he said, as she smiled.

"Entrees could be... red meat filet minion. " he said, as she nodded.

"Deserts? What can we serve?" she asked.

"A four tier fondant wedding cake and some ice cream." he suggested.

We won't wear shoes." he said, as she nodded.

"Okay. Music." she said.  "Obviously we'll have love songs." she pointed out.

"I just can't stop loving you." suggested Will. "Drowning by Backstreet Boys." she said, as he smiled.

"If I could fly by One Direction." he suggested, as she smiled.

"Okay, I think that's enough to work with." he said, as they made notes.

"We have to find you a suitable dress. Just not those... puffy ones at the bottom." he said, as she laughed.

"Babe, those are called 'ballroom gowns'." she corrected, looking at his confused face.

She kissed his temple.

"Whatever its called, it belongs at the ball. What about that one that looks tight going down, then by your shins, it kind of flows out?" he asked.

"A mermaid dress, babe. Which... may be perfect for our wedding, considering we're getting married at the beach." she pointed out.

"As long as you don't swim like one in that dress." he mumbled, causing her to laugh.

"Babe, that's the style of the dress!" she said, through laughs.

He literally thought mermaid dresses made you swim like one!

She smiled at him.

Planning a wedding with her loving fiance was a dream come true.

How did she get so lucky?

What a journey she's been on!

The journey was only starting...