[71] Hot in my hospital room

Start from the beginning

I took a once over again, he had on those black skinny jeans with a gold chain on the left side. He looked so much 'badboyish' in them and weirdly, I liked it. I loved it. He looked attractive, as always.

"I really thought you were gonna get us Chinese or something but that's much better." I tell him when he starts to walk towards me and as usual, I shift to the other side and he gets on the bed next to me. I miss my own bed, not this small sized, uncomfortable hospital bed.

"I thought about it but McDonald's was closer and I didn't want to stay away from you for long."

My cheeks burn and Justin kisses my forehead before taking the food out. He hands me fries after putting ketchup all over them. I mumble a thanks and start munching on them, having my drink alongside.

Thirty minutes later, Justin and I have finished everything he bought for us. I ate most of it but I think I deserved it since well I'm the hospitalized one.

"Baby" I whine when Justin gets off the bed and the familiar warmth of his body is gone. The bright smile that reaches his face immidiately is the best thing I've ever seen and from now on, my favorite thing to see.

"I'm coming back baby, let me throw all this in the trash can down the corridor." He says and I pout but eventually nod, which he laughs at.

I play with my fingers until Justin gets back and when he finally did, someone was behind him. I stretch my neck to see Dr Fegurson.

Justin holds a scowl on his face, I actually never understood why he didn't like Dr Fegurson. When I asked him about it, he just told me no reason and changed the topic but there must be something, surely there is.

"Ms Hart, how are you feeling today?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Good, thanks." I tell him meaningfully and he nods.

"Don't thank me, I'm just doing my job." He chuckles

Justin stands back and watches as Dr Fegurson kept on asking if I could walk without feeling pain and all those questions. I answered positively because I was really starting to feel normal again. I don't think I'll need the hospital anymore.

"That's really good, you'll be discharged in two days."

That is the best news I've heard so far and I smile. Monday. I'm being discharged on Monday.

"Wow. That's earlier than I thought but I'm really glad. Thank you so much!" I tell Dr Fegurson excitedly and he nods, a smile on his face.

"Again, don't thank me.You were really lucky Amara, although you still need to look after yourself when you get home. However, I'm sure your fiancèe will help with that." He says. I look at Justin confusingly and he tenses.

Fiancèe?

Wait...what? Can't be. Justin... oh God, really?

I feel myself flush but I'm still really surprised. I know for a fact that Justin told him that we are engaged, he had to be the one or else where could the doctor get this kind of information? False information at that.

I think about correcting the doctor but I end up not saying anything to save Justin from the humiliation. I just nodded and hid a smile when I see Justin look's shoulders visibly relax. It's like he was positive that I was gonna correct Dr Fegurson and then he'd be humiliated in front of him. I can't do that to him...and I know how much he doesn't like him already.

"Well, I'll see you later Ms Hart."

"Amara...just call me Amara." I hate formalities.

He laughs and nods "Okay in that case, you can also call me Chase."