♣️Epilogue♣️

🗝️A year and a half later🗝️

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs when he saw what his husband was up to. Jeongguk peaked towards jimin but ignored him.

"stop sucking on my baby's cheeks!!!" Jimin screamed as he ran towards his his baby, snatching him from Jeongguks hold, taking her into his protective hold.

"What! So she can suck on your teat but I can't on hes cheeks! Have you seen how soft and chubby they are!" Jeongguk cooed and made grabbing hands as he defending himself .

"You don't suck on a babies cheek! You kiss them not suck Jeongguk! See now you've got your saliva on my Bub's cheeks" jimin scolded him and went towards Somi's baby bag to grab a wet wipe.

"This isn't justice!"

"She's a baby! How am I supposed to feed her, I don't trust those powdered formulas you've stacked in that drawer"

"Everyone does that and besides because of this she's used to sleeping between us and that stops me from cuddling you" Jeongguk whined like a kid and during these moments it was hard to differ who was the actual baby.

"Well you should have learned to control your dick" Jimin retorted back, glaring at Jeongguk.

"Don't bring my dick between this!"

Since Somi was born jimin felt like he had to take care of two kids. Jeongguk loves his daughter but he gets jealous when Jimin diverts his attention all towards their daughter.

"Enough you two! Stop bickering in front of the baby, my poor somi, come to uncle Taetae" Taehyung said marching inside the room after hearing the couple argue. Before anyone of them could object to the idea Taehyung had already snatched the baby away, who happily made grabby hands towards her favorite uncle, giving away her toothy smile.

"Dada and papa are being a meanie, let's go and see uncle hobi" Taehyung cooed as he bounced the small bundle out of their room.

"Gguk"

"What?" Jeongguk breathed out glaring at the empty door.

"Come here, I want cuddles" jimin ordered and without wasting anymore time Jeongguk scrammed towards his husband who was patting the space besides him on their bed.

"Finally you show me some love too!" Jeongguk teased as he cuddled up next to Jimin. No matter how old he gets, he can never say no to cuddles especially when it's Jimin. He loves to cuddle up next to his soft and warm skin and Jeongguk wasn't joking when he said that he would stuff food in Jimin's mouth if he ever dared to go on a diet. He made sure Jimin ate well and kept his chubby cheeks he adores so much.

"I don't neglect you Ggukie. This is Somi's growing age and I need to guide her and take care of her and I shouldn't be the only one doing this!"

"I do my part too! I wake up around 2 to make her go back to sleep, I take her to her playground around 10 and I also watch TV with her" Jeongguk defended himself, listing down all the activities he's obligated to do with his daughter.

"Of course you do and now I can say that you don't give time to me" jimin teased as he leaned forward and kissed Jeongguks soft heart shaped ones. Jeongguk took the lead and moulded his lips against Jimin's plump ones as he guided his hands towards his peachy ass.

"Aah- Gguk-" jimin moaned out loudly but before they could continue a loud cry was heard from the hallway and in came Taehyung running towards them holding their 1 and half year old daughter who had fat crocodile tears cascading down her rosy cheeks.

Jeongguk immediately pushed jimin away when he saw Somi come in and acted as if they weren't having a make out session before.

"Hate to be a cock block but little somi needs her feed" Taehyung stormed inside, covering Somi's eyes when he saw the position the two were in.