♣️chapter 21♣️

Jimin's (pov)

It was around 9 in the morning when Jimin felt soft, warm hands tangled around his pink locks, massaging his scalp every once in a while, making him moan at the soothing touch.

"T-taetae you're up" Jimin mumbled, eyes still closed, not wanting to wake up from his peaceful slumber yet.

"Yup and it's past 9, get up chim" Taehyung replied as he poked the younger's cheek.

"S-stop it, Minnie is sleepy" Jimin said annoyed as he aimlessly wondered his hands to push Taehyung off.

"No get up mochi"

"I'm not food!" Jimin replied opening his eyes finally, greeted by the sight of his best friend leaning on his arms as he poked Jimin.

"Of course you are, so soft, squishy and tasty" Taehyung teased as he caressed Jimin's cheeks.

"Huh! Tae I'm not food! You can't eat me!" Jimin yelled as he stared at his friend confused.

"I can.....like this!" Taehyung giggled as he leaned down and took Jimin's chubby cheeks within his teeth, as he landed a peck on them, making the younger blush.

"Get off tae!" Jimin said as he thrashed around to free his cheeks.

Taehyung leaned back as he wiped his lips, laughing histarically at his friends reaction. Obviously he didn't actually bite the poor boy, he just lightly nibbed at the soft skin to tease him.

"Sorry I missed messing with you" Taehyung confessed as he cuddled up next to Jimin.

"I missed you too Tae, but Ggukie is nice to! And Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung!"

"Of course they are and now I'm staying here as well"

"We're going to have so much fun, I'll show you my room as well!"

"Oh no buddy, I don't need to see yours and Jeongguks room, no thank you I value my life" Taehyung replied not wanting to sign a death wish yet.

"Oh silly Tae! Not that room my other room"

"Other room?"

"Yes Ggukie gave me a room and he even allowed me to paint in it! We can paint together!"

"Sure what ever you say chim, I'll be there"

Both stayed silent after that, enjoying each other's warmth as they cuddled. But jimin was confused and he was used to asking all his questions from Taehyung.

"Tae can I ask you something" jimin mumbled as he blushed at the thought.

"Sure"

Jimin sat up, crossed legged as he stared at his friend not sure how to ask him.

"You know Ggukie kissed me!" Jimin confessed as he hid his face between his hands, blushing madly at the thought.

"He did what!"

"Yes and-"

"Wait there's more! Did you guys-"

"No you pabo!" Jimin he hit his friend on his head to shut him up.

"We didn't do that" Jimin blushed as he glared at his friend for wondering in that direction.

"Do what" Taehyung smirked as he leaned forward, teasing the pink haired boy.

"Y-you know what I'm talking about"

"No I don't know chim" Taehyung acted oblivious.

"You know what you do when you love someone and you want to have a baby" Jimin leaned forward and whispered shyly in Taehyung's ear, making the boy laugh histarically.