♣️chapter 35♣️

Jimin's (pov)

"Boss? When will he wake up?"

"Soon" a husky voice replied as he hovered over the unconscious figure of a pink haired boy who was covered underneath a warm blanket. His lips slightly parted as soft breaths came out of them to indicate he's still alive.

"Shouldn't we move back? What if He finds us" an adviser voiced out keeping his head bowed down as ordered by his boss. No one was aloud to look at the sleeping figure.

"By our latest update he's still in a coma and his right hand man and an assassin who accompanied him is still locked up" he replied a smirk played upon his face as he leaned down to have a closer look of the beautiful boy. He had to admit Jeon did find a beautiful boy, he hasn't seen a boy who possess such beauty, such softness and angel like features. No wonder he locked him up in his mansion away from others invading eyes.

"Yes bos-" his adviser was about to suggest him to still take necessary precautions when a harsh slam of a door alerted every person present in the room.

"Well brother I see you got yourself a new toy" he replied as he barged inside the room earning a sharp glare from his older brother.

"Keep quite I don't want to wake him up yet!" He scolded his younger brother as he observed his captives face to see any signs of waking up.

"Oops" his younger brother smirked as he observed how angered his brother got over a small boy.

"And he's not a fucking toy I better not find you anywhere near him" he ordered as he ushered his men out.

"Chill Edwin I'm just here to inform you that those two men down there as screaming to call you" he defended himself as he raised his arms in surrender.

"About time, let's have some fun" Edwin smirked as he made his way out of the room not forgetting to lock it.

Taehyung (pov)

"What are you doing Hyung?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jin take out ingredients to prepare cream soup.

"Nothing I'm making this for jimin he hasn't had anything solid yet" Jin replied worried for his little baby. He knew something was up with jimin and frankly he figured out but he didn't want to worry jimin so he decided to call their doctor.

"Oh when is yoongi coming back" Taehyung asked. It's been a full day and still yoongi hasn't come back. They were supposed to go out this evening.

"No I'm worried about him he didn't even attend my calls" Jin replied stopping Midway as he chopped all the vegetables.

"Well I'm going to check up on jimin doctor said to give him some time before visiting him, it's been an hour now" Taehyung informed his Hyung as he got up and made his way towards Jimin's room.

Taehyung stood in front of his room and lightly knocked to warn his best friend he's entering.

"Chim I'm coming in" Taehyung yelled outside his door as he waited for the said male to reply but got no response.

"Jimin? You there?"

Maybe he's sleeping. Taehyung thought as he slowly turned the knob and opened his door only to get greeted by darkness. He quickly ran towards the wall and switched on all the lights to find the room empty.

"JIMIN!" he yelled as he scanned the whole room. He ran towards his window to find it locked from the inside.

Fuck!

He didn't waste another second and ran towards Jin screaming Jimin's name in Hope of finding him.

"Why are you screaming?" Namjoon asked as he got out of Jeongguks room all worried.

♣️Mafia's baby♣️(jikook) [C]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें