♣️chapter 12♣️

Jimin (pov)

It was around noon when finally Jimin was able to move his limbs. He was still feeling dizzy, trying to recall the previous events only to end up getting more confused. He did saw Ggukie before sleeping. He was in his room last night but why. Jimin snuggled more between the two soft pillows, eyes still shut not wanting to face the harsh rays of the sub yet.
Jimin was about to go back into sleep but halted when he noticed that the bed he is sleeping on is way too comfortable to be his.

He immediately got up, panicking and looked around to take notice of his surrounding. Eyes widening in horror. This wasn't his room. It was too dark and spacious to be his room, even doubled his apartment. Dark grey walls were surrounding him, with a few canvases hanging on them. A fancy antique styled chandelier hanging right above him sparkling, as white crystal beads shined from the sun rays. white lights dimly lit the room and there stood two huge windows that were covered, preventing the sunlight from reaching inside the room. The room itself was giving a dark and gloomy vibe. One part of the room was lightly visible but the far end corner , having a small sitting area was covered with darkness.

Tears started to swell up his crescent eyes as he backed up on the king size bed, hugging himself. Jimin was confused. This surrounding was not at all familiar to him, making him Panic more.

How did I get here?

Who took me here?

All sorts of questions were bombing the poor boys mind resulting in a minor head ache. He tried to fish out his phone with trembling hands but yelled when he felt soft silk within his chubby fingers. He looked down to realize he wasn't wearing his pajamas but a white button up silk shirt and new pair of boxers!

Jimin may be careless but he knows what he wears to sleep and this was not it!

He quickly wrapped his sheets around his figure trying to cover up. He aimlessly looked around trying to find a way out. Not yet aware of the lingering stare coming from the far end. How could he, when it was too quite in the room. Trying to find a way out his eyes imediately stopped when he saw a slight movement coming from the dark corner. Jimin tried to back up more against the bed, trying to protect himself.

"W-whos there?" Jimin asked, his voice trembling as he cursed himself for stuttering.

He didn't receive a reply but instead he heard heavy footsteps making their way towards him. He immediately closed his eyes tightly, wishing this all to be a dream.
His heart stopped for a second when he felt someone's breath close to his face and he knew that who ever had taken him was just a few inches away from his face. Unknowingly tears started to Cascade down his flushed pink cheeks as he lightly sobbed.

Suddenly he felt warm hands wiping away the shedding tears.

Jeongguk (pov)

Jeongguk was silently watching his cotton candy go in a panic mood. A glass of whiskey in his hands as he saw the scene unfold in front of him.
He could hear the soft sobs coming from the younger's mouth and he decided to finally make an appearance. As soon as he reached jimin he wiped away his tears, his fingers gliding smoothly against his soft baby skin.

Jimin peeked at the sudden warm touch and smiled imediately realizing it was Jeongguk. He quickly got up from his previous position and jumped towards the older attacking him in a bone crushing hug. He was so glad it was Jeongguk. He thought jeongguk again came to save him.

"Oh Ggukie thank God it's you! I don't know how I got here, please take me back home" jimin sobbed as he explained and tried to tug Jeongguks arm to leave.