♣️chapter 26♣️

Jimin's (pov)

It was around noon when finally Jin came to invite the boys down for lunch. Both of them were famished and couldn't wait to stuff their mouth with food.

"This is delicious Hyung" Taehyung burped as he covered his mouth, blushing furiously, making both jimin and Jin laugh at his behavior.

"Yes, Tae is right it's delicious" jimin replied as he licked his fingers clean.

"I'm glad you both liked it" Jin smiled as he sat down and joined the two.

"You know hyung Jimin makes the world's best cookies! You need to make some chim" Taehyung commented excitedly as he remembered the delicious taste.

"Oh I know they were amazing" Jin replied without thinking, making the two confuse.

"W-what?"

"When did you try them, I never made them here Hyung" jimin replied confused. He was sure he never sent cookies to Jeongguk after he left them the other night when he had invited him and yoongi over.

Jin cursed as he realized what he blurted out. Obviously they didn't knew Jeongguk had dragged him to sneak inside.

"Oh, I meant obviously they must be amazing" jin smiled nervously, hoping the two would drop this.

"Oh, I could make them again if you want hyung!"

"That would be amazing"

"But I want to give something to Ggukie as well, he's always doing stuff for me" jimin blurted out. He really wanted to spend time and thank the older for what he has done for jimin so far but sadly he's never around.

"How about you make cookies for him, he loved it last time" Taehyung suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Jin encouraged the younger.

"Yeah but I want it to be speacial, you all can eat cookies as well but I want it to be something only for Ggukie" jimin mumbled, pouting.

"Well you could give him a hickey" Tae suggested as he let his perverted side take control.

"Kim Taehyung! Don't give him stupid ideas" Jin scolded, smacking the back of Taehyungs head.

"W-whats a hickey?" Jimin asked not getting what Taehyung was hinting at.

"It's nothing ignore what he said jimin" jin glared at Taehyung for blurting out something this stupid.

"No I want to know!" Jimin whined.

"It's what Jeongguk gave you the other night, that dark bruise on your neck" Taehyung smirked as he saw Jimin's face flush bright red as he realized what he meant.

"Oh, I c-could do that, he just sucked on my neck, it's easy" jimin shrugged, making jin hit his head.

"No, no one's is giving a hickey to anyone!"

Jimin secretly looked at his best friend and smirked. Taehyung understand what that look meant and smirked back, encouraging his best friend to go for it.

"Now let's just go and makes cookies, enough with this talk" Jin said as he got up.

"Great let's start chim" Taehyung got up and approached his best friend excitedly.

"No you sit right back down!" Jimin sassed as he got up, making Taehyung pout.

Jimin knew how messy Taehyung is and he didn't want him to ruin his precious cookies. Last time when he had allowed him to help, he spilled everything around and used the dough as play dough making out random shapes.