♣️chapter 50♣️

As months passed away, Jimin's belly started to get bigger and bigger. Just like every member in the Mansion jimin too counted his days and couldn't wait for his little baby to come out.

Being the positive boy he is he ignored the downturns of being pregnant, such as the morning sickness that left an awful taste in his mouth, he ignored how annoyed he got when Taehyung forced his vitamins down his throat, he ignored how Jeongguk would carry him around not letting him step a foot on the floor, he ignored those sudden headaches and mood swings.

He ignored every negative aspect of being pregnant and just looked forward to seeing his baby, enjoying getting babied by everyone, he enjoyed how Jeongguk would run to him when ever he called him, he would enjoy reading "A mother's guide to her first born", a book that Jin had gifted him.

Taehyung and Jin had also teamed up to inform Jimin everything what he has to expect during his operation. They informed him how his operation would go and because he is a male carrier he will have to go with a C-section.

Jimin was indeed a bit frightened up after hearing everything and seeing his body develop but he knew all this would be over soon and he will be able to give Jeongguk a family he deserved.

However there was one thing Jimin hated and that was how hard his buds were starting to get. He would occasionally feel his nipples ache or erect making him feel uncomfortable. Namjoon had tried to explained it to him in the easiest and simplest way that how his body was changing to feed his baby.

And now Jimin was glad that he agreed to get married as soon as possible because he definitely wouldn't have been able to handle the stress.

As soon as Jimin showed his ring to everyone, they all assumed that once both, Jeongguk and Jimin, got married everything will go smoothly without any stress. Especially for Jimin, who at first stressed and cried over the fact that how fat he would look on his wedding day or what if later on his Bub asked him why he was born before they got married then what would Jimin say.

So in order to calm down his cotton candy Jeongguk made sure to take all necessary steps to do so. He was the one who suggested to get married as soon as possible and then after that Jimin won't have to stress over anything and he can just relax.

Oh but how wrong they were. A pregnant Jimin was unpredictable, especially his mood swings that were giving Jeongguk a whiplash. At times during the day Jimin would make Jin prepare a heavy meal for him, which wasn't healthy at all, but still Jimin gets what he wants. Only to later on reject it and end up puking his guts in the bathroom.

One thing Jeongguk appreciated was Jimin's natural glow and of course how chubby and cuddly he looked. But one day he made the mistake to voice this out, only to end up getting yelled at for calling jimin indirectly fat. Every night Jeongguk made it a habit to massage Jimin's tensed shoulders and his thighs to prevent cramps and jimin appreciated that act a lot.

And at night, jimin would get up on random hours, just like he was now. The night was still young when the said boy woke up after feeling a sudden jolt inside his tummy, as if someone kicked him from the inside. Jimin not knowing what was going on went into a full on panic mood and couldn't help but to tear up. He thought something was going to harm his little Bub. He was aware that he was being extra emotional and for that he hated his pregnancy hormones but there wasn't much he could do about it.

"G-ggukie w-wake up!" Jimin sobbed as his one hand was settled on top of his baby bump, caressing it and the other violently shaking Jeongguk.

"W-what happened!?" Jeongguk yelled as soon as he woke up and looked up to see a teary jimin. He got up into a sitting position and wiped away Jimin's fat crocodile tears that were cascading down his rosy cheeks.