♣️chapter 32♣️

*14 years ago*

"h-hyung?" A small voice stuttered as the little boy sat down and shook the beaten up body.

"H-hyungie can you hear me?" The boy cried, he couldn't stop the years cascading down his rosy cheeks as he tried to wake up his brother.

"D-dont cry I'm fine, please do Hyungie a favour, will you do that?" The older boy replied as he grabbed his brothers hand between his bruised ones.

"Yes! I will!" The little boy Immediately replied and leaned forward to listen to what his Hyung had to say.

"G-go and lock the front door, even if appa comes and ask you to open it don't!"

The little boy got confused but nodded as he ran towards the door and locked it.

"Done now what?"

The older ignored the pain in his sides and got up, wincing at every step as he moved towards his bag. He started to put inside his belongings like; cloths, saved up money, necessities, food. Anything he could fit inside them. The younger stayed there and watched his Hyung pack up hurriedly.

"Bub can you get me a glass of water and painkillers from Mom's drawer?" The older turned towards his little brother and smiled.

"Of course Hyungie I'll be back" the little said and made his way towards the door unlocking it and ran to his mother's room.

The older fished out his phone and Immediately called his mother.

"E-eomma?"

"Baekhyun! Are you okay is he back?" His mother's frantic voice yelled through the phone.

"Y-yes I'm sorry but I can't stay here anymore, I'm afraid he'll kill me one day" the older winced as he started to sob.

"Sweety go, he won't accept you, don't worry about us he won't harm us go and save yourself, be happy" his mother said. Even if it pained for her to let her son go, she was aware of her homophobic husband who would kill her son for his sexuality. At least he will be alive or that's what she thought.

"I'm sorry for failing eomma, I promise I'll come back and take you and bub with me" the older promised as he sneaked to see if his brother is coming back.

"It isn't your fault, just go before he comes back he won't harm us, fortunately he loves me but I can't do anything about his hate towards this, go and live be happy, mommy loves you" his mother cried thinking she won't be able to see her son after that.

"I love you too mommy"

And the phone line went dead. He quickly hid his phone as he heard light foot steps approaching his room.

"Here you go Hyungie, I had to get a stool I'm little" the younger giggled making his Hyung cry. He was going to miss his little brother so much. He loved him a lot.

"Thank you bub, now come and listen to Hyung very carefully"

The younger neared towards his brother and sat down on his lap, making sure not to harm him.

"Hyungie has to go somewhere very far away"

"Are chu leav-ing me?" The boy panicked as he heard what his Hyung said.

"Yes I'm sorry bub but I have to, you don't want to see Hyungie hurt right?" Baekhyun asked as he kissed his brothers cheeks.

"No but will chu come back?" The little asked hopefully.