♣️chapter 9♣️

Jimin (pov)

"Hurry up!"

"Give me a moment"

"How hard is it to type Chim!" Tae yelled, slightly frustrated at his friends behavior.

"I don't know what to say, should I send a Simple hi or hey or say good morning!" Jimin replied equally frustrated.

Both, jimin and Taehyung, were sprawled out on his bed, trying to find the right words to message those two strangers.

"How about you invite them over for something to eat and hang out as a thank you" tae suggested biting his lips.

"Yes! I'll do that! In fact I'll call him" jimin got up excited and made some distance before dialing Jeongguks number.

As the ring started coming from his phone , he closed his eyes waiting for the other to pick up. And as expected soon after 3 rings Jeongguk picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" A harsh voice replied.

Jimin quickly put his small hand over the phones speaker as he didn't recognize the voice.

"It's not Jeongguk tae!" He whispered.

"Ask him to hand over the phone to him then!" Tae whispered back.

"Umm hello" jimin replied while playing with his shirts buttons.
A few mumbling could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"My n-names jimin and I w-wanted to talk to g-gukie, I mean jeongguk!" Jimin stuttered , immediately correcting jeongguks name.

"Oh you want to talk to boss" the voice said from the other end. After that he could heard whispers like "hurry and call him before he kills us!"

This made jimin slightly giggle and the person on the other hand couldn't help but smile after hearing the soft giggle. Soon the phone was snatched and a recognizable voice was heard.

"Hi jimin... sorry for being late I was in the other room, I didn't knew they answered my phone." Jeongguk explained in one breath.

"It's okay Ggukie " jimin replied a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Ggukie huh? You gave me a nickname?" Jeongguk teased , imagining his cotton candy's red tinted cheeks.

"Yes! It's short for jeongguk!" Jimin explained making sure the other didn't mind him calling that.

"It's okay baby, I loved it, so now tell me why did you call me?" He asked.

Jimin glanced back at tae forgetting why he called.

"Invite him over!" Tae whispered jumping on the bed a pillow stuffed in his mouth to control himself from shouting.

"Jimin you there?" Jeongguk asked after not getting a reply. This made jimin quickly reply back.

"Oh yes! Minnie w-wnted to invite you and H-hobi hyung to umm....." Jimin stuttered again as he couldn't think of what to invite them here for.

"To what Minnie?" Jeongguk said softly encouraging the younger to complete his sentence.

"Umm yes! To have cookies and milk with us! You and Hobi hyung can come and have cookies with as , we can even watch a movie " jimin finally got his words out , patting himself for not stuttering.

"Oh that would be great but Hobi can't come why don't I bring someone else if that's okay" Jeongguk asked.

"Sure, Minnie and taetae will be waiting!" Jimin replied.