♣️chapter 47♣️

"Oh fuck..."

"Is it true?" Jin asked as he stormed towards the two males. Who were currently regretting opening up their mouth.

"W-what? Namjoon going to the church or yoongi-"

"Both!"

"It's true hyung" Jeongguk assured him. Now he wondered how he would react when he finds out about Jimin's pregnancy. Either he would congratulate him and take him into a bear hug or slap him for not telling him about this sooner.

"That was... Fast" Jin commented confused. As far as he saw, Taehyung and yoongi never went out on a proper date except a few visits to the shopping mall or so and now both of them ended up confessing to each other. But what ever the case was he was happy for both of them.

🗝️

After taking a much needed warm relaxing bath both, yoongi and Taehyung ended up cuddling back in bed. But not before yoongi changed those dirty sheets. There was no way on Earth Taehyung was sleeping in his cum covered sheets.

Holding someone so close to him and caressing their soft cheeks was something yoongi wasn't familiar with. He never thought he would end up falling for someone especially someone who is very loud, sassy but at the same time innocent. He was everything yoongi wanted in a guy, he was opposite of him but that's what made them attract to each other.

When he had first seen Taehyung with jimin in the arcade, back then he didn't know he would end up falling for him, even thought at that time he definitely found him attractive as fuck. Yoongi was aware he wasn't one with words but he promised to cherish Taehyung and show him how much he loves him by his actions.

"You feeling okay?" Yoongi asked breaking the dead silence around them.

"Yeah, the warm bath helped a lot to ease the pain" Taehyung replied giving him a assuring smile.

"So... Will you go back?" Yoongi finally asked what he wanted to ask the younger. It had been on his mind since he came back.

"I don't have a place to go, Chim is my home I go where ever he goes" Taehyung replied. Even though he knew he still has an option to leave this mansion, Taehyung still wishes to stay. Not only because of jimin but now yoongi as well.

"I was talking about your brother?"

"No he is married and as much as I miss Hyung I can't disturb his privacy"

"Good that's good now I don't have to worry about the distance" yoongi breathed out. He didn't want Taehyung to live far away from him, he wanted to wake up besides him and be the first thing he sees in the morning and before he goes to sleep.

"Haha don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily, you're my home now as you are mine and I am your's" Taehyung replied cheerfully as he leaned forward to kiss the said males heart shaped lips. It wasn't a long kiss but more of a peck to seal the deal.

"Don't worry my little vixen, I'm yours and you are mine" yoongi responded taking the younger into another kiss, sealing the deal from his side as well.

Taehyung was about to prolong the deep kiss when he heard loud bangs coming from outside his door.

"OPEN UP TAE! ITS ME JIMIN" a loud yet soft voice yelled from the other side making Taehyung laugh at his best friend but on the other hand annoying yoongi as he broke away their moment.