♣️chapter 13♣️

Jimin (pov)

Jimin laid there on the soft bed, cuddled up in the warmness provided by the blanket, silent sobs still coming out from his mouth as tears streamed down his flushed face. He still couldn't believethat Jeongguk, someone he trusted and called him his hero for saving him, would take him away from his freedom. Jimin had left his parents home to experience freedom but now he is locked up and chained to a bed.

"Taetae where are you? Ggukie is m-mean, he's n-not nice , he l-locked jiminie" jimin talked to himself trying to find comfort in his own voice.
He wasn't aware of a person standing behind those closed doors listening to jimins constant soft sobs.

Jin held the trolley tightly in his hands, debating to go inside or not. He has done many illegal stuff, even killed people but seeing that pink haired boy crying his eyes out over his freedom was something he couldn't see. He knocked on the door alarming the boy inside.

As soon as jimin heard the knocks he immediately pushed himself further inside the blanket, caging himself. Not wanting to look at Jeongguk. Jin opened the door and rolled the trolley inside. He was greeted by a dark a room, surrounded by dim lights. His eyes landed on the huge bed and a small bump could be seen underneath the soft covers. Jin smiled and cooed at the younger's adorableness. He knew he had to make a soft move in order to befriend him. He made his way towards the bed and sat right next to the small bump.

Jimin on the other hand could feel the presence of someone invading his current room. For one he was assured is wasn't Jeongguk because first he wouldn't knock and second he wouldn't sit besides him like this.
He panicked as he felt a soft poke on his side making him shut his mouth to prevent himself from giggling. Jimin being jimin he further clutched the blanket tightly shaking his head as he wiggled his bum cutely underneath the covers.

Jin saw this and smiled, he reached out again to draw the blanket away but was surprised to feel the hard force preventing him to do so.

"I'm not Jeongguk, you don't have to worry about him and come out and eat" Jin said calmly.

Jimin heard the voice but refused to come out. Jin tugged again at the covers but jimin shook his head.

"No no no! Jiminie is not coming out!" He yelled back.

"Ya! I'm your hyung! You should not speak like that towards me and come out to eat this, you don't want it to go to waste now do you?" Jin replied softly scolding the younger.

Jimin knew it was wrong to waste food, especially when there are so many people suffering from starvation. His eomma tough him to never waist food so being the good boy he is he slowly peeked his head out, his pink locks visible along with his puffy eyes swollen from all the crying and shook his head no.

Jin couldn't help but coo at the adorable boy. He looked so innocent and cute, no wonder Gguk wanted to lock him up and keep him safe. Jin smiled at the younger and reached out towards him, offering his hand.

"Yes c'mon out, my name is Jin but you can call my hyung" Jin explained as jimin took out his small hands and slowly captured the elders hands in his warm fingers. Jin kept hold on the younger's warm hands as jimin slowly started to get out of the safe and warm confines of the blanket and sat up.

"M-my names Jimin" jimin stuttered a bit as he introduced himself.

For him Jin looked like a friendly person because of his soft tone. Jimin was too absorbed looking at his hyung's handsome appearance he didn't bother to tug his hands away.
Jin on the other hand smiled at the the younger's appearance, hair messed up , eyes swollen and slightly red, and not to mention the silk shirt he was wearing which was 2x his size.