♣️chapter 19♣️

Jeongguk (pov)

As the doors got unlocked from outside they were instantly pushed open and out came a small pink haired boy, with a huge smile plastered on his face as he jumped on Jeongguk, wrapping his arms around his neck, hugging him.

Jeongguk imediately wrapped his arms around the younger's slim waist as he pulled him closer, his face in between Jimin's neck as he inhaled his sweet intoxicating scent.

"I missed you so much Jimin" Jeongguk breath as he continued to slowly run his nose on the base of the younger's neck.

"Me to Ggukie but you have to promise not to do that again" jimyin replied as he unwrapped his arms from around his shoulders.

"I promise I'll try my best not to but if I ever do then don't leave this monster" Jeongguk whispered back, guilt rushing back to him as he stared at the younger.

Jimin sensed the gloomy tone and imediately cradled Jeongguks face in between his small warm hands, lightly caressing it as he made the older look at him.

"I won't because you're my monster" jimin declared as he leaned forward and lightly pecked Jeongguks right cheek, calming down jeongguk with his warmth, surprising everyone witnessing this.

"Really" Jeongguk teased with a smile plastered on his face.

Jimin nodded.

"Yes me and taetae were watching beauty and the beast and I had wished to find my beast" Jimin declared and hid his face in between Jeongguks shoulder as his cheeks turned into a different shades of pink, complementing his plump lips and his soft pink hair.

This made the rest of them look at the couple surprised, because it's very rare to see the Mafia boss smile but all in all they were glad that the small pink haired boy was behind that smile.

But now they had another issue on hand all thanks to a certain blonde standing at the back.

Taehyung (pov)

It was around noon when taehyung came back to his senses as he woke up. He immediately opened his eyes as he took notice of the unfamiliar surrounding making him panic.

"Oh God where am I, did yoongi drag me here?" Taehyung sat there confused.

All he knew was that Yoongi told him that he knows where jimin is and was drugged. He looked around, finding himself in huge room, painted with dark grey walls and a small window on the far end of the room. Other than that the room was empty.

He tried to move his arms but came to know he was tied up and a cloth was tied around his mouth to prevent the screams the younger wanted to release. Tears started to brim around his eyes as he realized in what type of situation he was in.

He was drugged, kidnapped and tied up in a huge dark room with only a bed and a window present. Why didn't he notice this earlier, he should have been more aware of the three strangers he met, who helped his Chim, why did he chose to ignore the unconscious state of the man who touched his best friend, why did he ignore the dangerous tone in their voice when they took the body away.

His tears stained the cloth around his mouth as he silently sobbed. How will he find his friend now, no one knows where he is, no one will even bother trying to find me. Who would bother finding an annoying boy like me, even appa didn't want me.

Taehyung was so absorbed in crying and pitying over his state he didn't hear the door open or saw the figure approach him.

"Stop crying for fuck sake" a voice yelled, alarming Taehyung.