♣️chapter 25♣️

Jimin's (pov)

"Oh c'mon will you stop pouting!" Taehyung said as he slumped down next to his best friend who sat crossed legged, hugging one of Jins plushie with a small pout settled on his face.

"No"

"This is childish! You're being childish"

"I'm not. He didn't respond to my question and sent us here, I'm more important" jimin sassed as he glared at the locked door, not wanting to greet Taehyung's annoyed eyes.

"You are important but can you blame him, he just found out someone sneaked inside and slept next to you, forget about him aren't you frightened yourself?" Taehyung tried to put some sense into his best friends mind.

"I'm a good boy and good boys don't get harmed" Jimin remarked, feeling proud for remembering his Eommas words.

"And who the fuck told you that! Anyone can get harmed what if the guy raped you or something!" Taehyung yelled as he shook the younger next to him.

"Eomma told me that! And nothing happened to me, see! And you shouldn't say such words, Minnie is okay" Jimin mumbled as he tried not to cry, already feeling his eyes moisten. The moment he got to know about a random stranger, who pretended to be his Ggukie was inside his room, he tried his best not to cry or look shaken. He didn't want his best friend to get worried.

"Oh I'm sorry for saying that chim, come here let's cuddle and wait for someone to open the door" Taehyung said as he opened his arms for jimin to come and cuddle.

Jimin obviously loved to cuddle and couldn't ignore such an inviting offer. He jumped next to his friend and cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms loosely around his waist.

"Tae?" Jimin whispered as he traced aimlessly on his covered stomach.

"Yeah chim"

"D-do you think Ggukie is good?"

"Why would you ask that?" Taehyung looked at his best friend, confused.

"We're only allowed to love good guys right?" Jimin asked.

"No. You can love who ever you want. Love has no boundaries chim. And Jeongguk isn't a bad guy if you look past his work and the fact that he took you, he is a nice guy who kisses the floor you walk on. He gets you what ever you want and makes sure you're comfortable. You should judge him as a person not from his work" Taehyung replied. He knew jimin was starting to develop feelings for the cruel Mob boss and he could have easily manipulated his mind but that wouldn't have been fair to the older. He is trying his best despite of what he's done and his grandmother told him to always give chances.

"So is it okay if I like Ggukie?" Jimin asked as he looked at Taehyung waiting for him to respond.

"Yes it's okay chim plus after the stunt you pulled that night I think you like him more" Taehyung teased as he wiggled his eye brows, smirking as he recalled how jimin initiated the first move.

"Shut up" jimin said as he elbowed Taehyung's tummy, making him groan at the sudden pain. Jimin on the other hand was blushing furiously as he tried to lighten the pink tint on his chubby cheeks.

"Shit okay fine, don't hit me!" Taehyung screamed as he tried to shove him away.

"Huh meany" jimin remarked as he laughed at his best friend rubbing his tummy.

Jin (pov)

"Now what?"

"I can't say anything right now Jin, we have to wait for the results to come back. We can't find any lead and it's stressing me out! How can he even enter and cross those 3 zones! No one can even pass the first green zone but he did how" Namjoon stressed as he rubbed his face, making his husband worry over his current state.