♣️chapter 37♣️

The night passed away.
By now every men in the mansion know about yoongi, Vince and Jimin's absence and the whole place had guards running around preparing to get them back. Namjoon had arrived later that night but couldn't get hold of everything going around. He felt too much pressurized, especially when yoongi wasn't here to help him out.

"Don't worry we'll be ready by sun down the most but we have to wait because right now they are expecting us to come but we can't risk it. They can run away or hurt jimin" Hoseok said as he comforted Namjoon who was drowning himself in alcohol.

"Why? Why does something bad has to happen when everything was going okay. I only wanted one thing Hoseok only one thing! And that was for us to find happiness!" Namjoon yelled frustratedly making Jin and Hoseok flinch back.

"C'mon get up you need sleep before you end up doing something stupid" Jin scolded as he helped Namjoon to get on his feet to guide him back to their room, leaving Hoseok behind to clean up this mess.

Taehyung on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. How can he even think about sleeping when his best friend was God knows where and trapped between unknown people. What would his parents think of him? That he couldn't even protect jimin. He tried, in all honesty he really did try to protect him but now he failed.

He was also worried for the other too, more for a blonde haired grumpy man. Even if he tried to ignore his feelings he was still aware he liked how yoongi would call him kid, or drag him away without any explanation. He liked talking to him and definitely loved his gummy smile which was very rare.

Yoongi had made him feel like he deserved all the happiness in the world, that he wasn't a burden to anyone. He made him felt wanted.

"Stupid grumpy old man! I told him to drag me along this time as well but he had to take Vince with him" Taehyung scoffed as he tried not to think about it. He was about to throw away his pillow when he heard a light laugh coming from his door, followed by a knock.

"May I come in? I promise not to pinch your cheeks" Lora asked as he watched the younger huff out of annoyance.

"Okay" Taehyung agreed as he made way from her to sit down. She approached Taehyung and sat opposite to him.

"Aren't you worried about your brother?" He asked.

"I am but I know he can manage to save himself. Plus with every one worried there should be at least someone who isn't flipping or crying out" Lora replied.

"But it's okay to cry"

"I know but I don't want to go back in that state" she smiled towards the confused boy.

"What happen-"

"You don't have to worry Hoseok located where they are but we have to wait" she assured the younger cutting him off from what he was about to ask.

"But why, we should go and get them out" Taehyung argued back not liking why they had to wait.

"It's not that simple, they are expecting us to come and they might run away if they feel like we are coming we can't risk that"

"I'm worried about jimin he was not feeling well"

"From what I've heard Edwin found your friend, what's the word, he seems to like him so i don't think he will hurt him"

"I hope he won't because I won't be able to forgive myself if I loose him, he's the only one I've got" Taehyung mumbled as he fiddled with his fingers.

Lora could see through the boy, how insecure and worried he was. She leaned forward and took his hands between her warm ones, giving them a light squeeze to assure him everything is going to be okay. And Taehyung did feel a sense of security.