♣️chapter 20♣️(M)

Jeongguk (pov)

It was around 8 when all of them were gathered around the huge dining table to eat. It's been a while since they all sat down together to have a decent meal without any discussion related to their work.

Thou it wasn't silent, a certain pink haired boy was settled besides Jeongguk with a pout on his chubby face as he crossed his arms, leaving his food untouched.

"Is there any problem Minnie?" Jeongguk asked putting his utensils down as he looked at his baby not eating. He loved the younger's chubby cheeks and never wished for them to vanish.

"No Ggukie" Jimin replied looking down at his untouched food.

"You don't like the meal then?"

"It's not that I just can't eat with metal spoon" Jimin mumbled embarrassed by his weird confession.

"Oh I forgot to inform the maids about that" Jin replied as he laughed.

"Why not metal?" Jeongguk asked confused.

"I just don't like it, I use a plastic or wooden spoon"

"Okay don't worry I'll ask the maid to get one for you" Jeongguk replied as he asked the maid to get one.

Soon Jimin got his wooden spoon and started to munch down his meal, stuffing his face with rice.

"Someone's hungry" Hoseok joked as he looked at the small boy stuffing his mouth.

"I'm always hungry Hyung! That's why Taetae always had something stored inside my fridge for me" Jimin replied as he smiled remembering his best friends doings. How he always took care of him and supported him.

A sudden cough interrupted jimin as soon as he mentioned the said boys name.

"You okay yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked as he passed his glass of water to him.

"Yes I'm fine" yoongi replied declining the glass of water, smiling at the younger's caring action.

Then everyone continued to eat, making small conversations every once in a while.

"So jimin you wanted to meet your friend right"

As soon as the words slipped through Jeongguks lips Jimin dropped his spoon and furiously nodded towards the older.

"Yes, yes and yes!"

"Well yoongi also brought him here" Jeongguk said a bit hesitant not sure of the younger's reaction.

"Taetae is here! Can I meet him!" Jimin screamed excitedly.

"Yes but finish your meal first"

Jimin nodded and quickened his pace.

Taehyung (pov)

Taehyung patiently waited for Jin to come back and take him to meet his chim.

Jimin was the only thing that kept him sane and from screaming to let him go. He was glad even if he is stuck here at this huge mansion, constantly fearing for his life. He didn't mind as long as Jimin would be there with him, he's willing to stay any where.

Taehyung was consumed by his thoughts that he didn't notice the door Creek open and a pink head pop out from it.

"Taetae!" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs as tears brimmed his eyes, finally getting to see his best friend.