♣️chapter 43♣️

"Are they here yet?" Taehyung asked again, his foot tapping furiously on the wooden floor as he waited for his Hyungs and jimin to come back.

About an hour ago Hoseok had called Jin and informed him that the mission was successful and all of them are coming back and since then the said boy has been peeking towards the door after every second.

"No Tae, be patient they're on their way they'll be here any moment" Baekhyun replied as he grabbed his little brothers knees trying to stop him from tapping his foot constantly on the floor.

"But Hyung I want jiminie!" He whined brushing his brothers hand from above his knees, a small pout settled on his face. This has been the longest he has been away from his best friend and he didn't like it.

"Taehyung jimin is unconscious and would immediately go towards his room to get treated so you'll still have to wait" Jin butted in. He couldn't blame Taehyung for being anxious, the last few days were so hard for everyone, and he couldn't wait to get all of his family back together.

"Why is he unconscious Hyung! Did something happen!"

"He was just tired, calm down-" Jin tried to stop the younger from panicking when the front doors were harshly opened and in came Jeongguk holding a unconscious Jimin in his arms as he ran towards the stairs.
Behind him Hoseok was helping a limping yoongi and Namjoon was supporting Vince both of them looking like shit, literally. Their cloths we're covered in blood, face bruised up along with small scars .

"Oh god! My mochi!" Taehyung yelled and ran towards his best friend, trying to get a proper glimpse of him but sadly Jeongguk turned around immediately.

"Wait till he's checked, I need him to wake up first" he ordered, not wanting anyone to see jimin in this state. He wanted his doctor to look at him Immediately and inform him if something is wrong with him.

"Come Tae let them get treated first" baekhyun called out as he got into a comfortable position as he sat up. Yoongi recognized the familiar voice and whipped around to see the Kim's.

"Thank you" yoongi said, his voice coming out harsh and scratchy due to lack of food and water they were given. Chanyeol give a firm nod as he pulled Taehyung back, letting Jeongguk carry him upstairs.

🗝️

All of them were taken to their assigned rooms to get treated while Taehyung waited alongside his brother as Jin asked him too wait before he meets jimin. But being the impatient boy he is he couldn't just sit there and do nothing so he immediately got up only to get held down by his shirt.

"And where do you think you're running off too?" Baekhyun asked as he glared at the said boy who was busy trying to free himself.

"Hyung he said not to see Minnie yet but he said nothing about yoongi Hyung"

That being said he ran towards the elders room and knocked on his door. A husky voice replied telling him to come inside. Taehyung opened the door to get greeted by a disturbing sight of yoongi covered in small bandages around his face, arms and stomach, not to mention being shirtless, displaying his toned muscles for the younger to see and drool on.

"I was wondering when you would pop out" yoongi remarked as he looked at the worried face of the said boy who was now glaring at him.

"I didn't pop out" Taehyung pouted as he got closer and sat down besides him carefully. He kept his eyes down, not wanting to look at his state. Yoongi sensing his mood gave out a small smile and grabbed his small warm hands between his bandaged ones.