♣️chapter 3♣️

Late.

That was the first word to discribe Jimins current situation at the moment. He was late for his job.

He crawled towards his closet, not fully in his senses as he just woke up, to quickly change into a black and white striped shirt, matching it with blue jeans and quickly made his way out, towards the door and ran as fast as he could.

The constant ringing from his cell phone could be heard as he tried to reach the bus stop on time. Thankfully the bus was still there waiting for more passengers as Jimin climbed his way inside, towards the first row and settled near the window seat. As soon as the smooth leather came in contact with his back a light buzz could be heard again, indicating he received another message.
Already knowing who it was Jimin quickly took out his phone to reply to a certain tiger.

Taetae 🐯: jiminie!

Taetae 🐯: where are you!

Taetae 🐯: hurry up!

Taetae 🐯: we had to buy that plushie
today!

Taetae🐯: that's it, you're abandoning Me 😢 after all that I've
done for you.

"Pabo" Jimin whispered and laughed at his friends stupidity.

Mochi🐣: sorry taetae

Mochi 🐣:I'm on my way!

Mochi🐣: and stop exaggerating.

Taetae 🐯: I knew you wouldn't
abandon me.

Jimin was aware this was a never ending conversation so he just let it be without sending a reply. Soon after about 10 minutes the bus came to a stop right in front of the garden and Jimin made his way out towards the flower shop where he worked. As soon as he took a step inside he was tackled into a warm hug that squeezed the living daylight out of him.

He looked up to see his best friend, Taehyung, giving him his warm boxy smile which Jimin was so fond of.

"Taetae" Jimin said in a soft yet squicky voice.

"Hmmm" tae hummed too absorbed in squishing his friend.

"Can't breath" Jimin yelled alarming the other to release him immediately.

"Sorry, I just missed you so much! You know I had to deal with my neighbor's little sister, it was torture im telling you! she kept on applying things on me!" he explained.

"What things?" Jimin laughed.
Taehyung being Taehyung grabbed Jimins hand and dragged him towards the counter.

"I won't tell you till you give me a kiss" he whispered close to Jimins ear as he leaned forward puckering his lips with a devious smile on his face, his fingers pointing towards his face.
Jimin being the innocent boy he is didn't think much of it as he remembered how his eomma used to give him kisses all the time. He leaned forwards, making his plump lips land smoothly over taehyungs, giving him a soft peck and quickly moving back.

"There now tell me! Taetae!" He yelled excitedly, jumping up and down as a small blush creeped on his cheeks. They were used to giving each other kisses on their cheeks all the time but this was unexpected.
Taehyung was too shocked to even move. His eyes wide as a saucer. He never knew Jimin would actually go for it.

"Tae" Jimin waved his small hands in front of the other as he tried to get his attention. Taehyung snapped back to his senses and tried to hide his red face as he turned around mumbling "it was makeup "