♣️chapter 18♣️

Taehyung (pov)

It was around 10 when taehyung had woken up and decided to carry on his search. He knew now that nobody cared about Jimin, he was devastated on how he had trusted his newly found friend, or now ex-friend, that he would help him find his chim but yoongi had neglected his feelings towards his best friend and ditched him.

He had went back to the police station to report his friend missing but sadly no one even bothered to write it down and he was forced to leave.

Taehyung was aimlessly wondering around the streets when he suddenly saw a face he didn't wish to see yet. He was about to make a run but unfortunately he was too late because he was spotted.

But obviously that didn't stop taehyung from running away. He ran towards the opposite direction hoping to loose him.

"Tae! Listen to me" yoongi yelled as he chased the younger.

"No!" Taehyung yelled back as he continued to run.

"Tae, give me a fucking minute and talk to me!"

"Don't call me Tae!"

"You better stop running or else"

"Or else what"

Yoongi was about to fish out his gun when he realized the younger wasn't aware of his doings.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm going to do this" yoongi whispered to himself and halted.

"Tae! I know where jimin is!" Yoongi yelled and as expected taehyung imediately stopped and looked at the said male, trying to figure out any signs of bluffing.

"N-no you don't" taehyung said as he slowly walked towards yoongi still keeping a good amount if distance between them.

"I do, I really do and I can even take you to see him"

"How do I know you're not bluffing" taehyung scoffed as he crossed his arms, staring at the older.

"I promise, and I never break my promise"

"Like I would believe you on that after the stunt you pulled, no one cares about my chim!" Taehyung yelled, his voice shaky as tears pooled around his eyes.

"Look... you know what fuck this" yoongi yelled frustratedly as he moved forwards and grabbed both if Taehyung's arms twisting them behind his back, alarming the younger.

"L-let me go!" Taehyung yelled as he tried to free his wrist from the said males grip.

"Shut up, I'll make sure you see your friend but I'm sorry I have to do this" yoongi whispered dangerously close to his ears, his breath fanning against the younger's ear making him shiver at the unexpected contact.

"D-do what?"

"This" and he immediately took out a syringe and jabbed it into the younger's neck making him scream at the harsh act.

Taehyung continued to struggle, trying to free himself because unlike jimin he wasn't naive he knew that he was drugged and that he needs to run as far away from the mysterious male.

"Shh it's okay just calm down I promise you'll meet your friend again" yoongi cooed into the younger's ear making him slow down his movement as his body shuts down into Oblivion.

"Let's get you home little vixen"

Jeongguk (pov)

"You better open this damn door before I break it down Gguk!"