♣️chapter 16♣️

It wasn't a very pleasant morning, the weather outside was quite harsh and gloomy. This was the kind of weather in which you'd rather stay home with in the comfort of your bed with the windows open for the cold breeze to come along with a cup of hot cocoa in one hand and a book in the other. Thou that's for the normal people but for the mafia family it was the opposite.

On days like these the guards are to be on high alert in case someone decides to try a fail attempt to attack them in this dark weather. Obviously no one get across the border they have made but after a little jem came to reside in the mansion Jeongguk won't be taking any risk.

But something unusual did happen.

A certain someone was still asleep in bed along with a pink haired fluff ball. This was quite unusual because being a Mafia boss comes with responsibilities due to which Jeongguk had to stay up countless nights or wake up no later than 8. But today he was cuddled up next to his cotton candy in a warm bed and was sleeping soundlessly, or so jimin thought.

Jimin on the other hand had woken up due to the harsh sounds of the thunder echoing around the huge mansion. Jimin was never fond of thunders, he loved the rain, the fresh muddy scent it brought, the light and comforting sound of pittar patter of the rain but a thunder was a no no. He used to have Taehyung on occasions like this but sadly he can't be in the comforting embrace of his best friend right now.

Jimin untangled himself from Jeongguks arms and sat up, looking around the dark room aimlessly.

"Ggukie needs to paint this room too" he whispered among himself not aware of the said males ear moving at the mention of his name.

Yes, Jeongguk was awake the moment he heard a cute yawn, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have been in such a high position to lead the underground. He's a very light sleeper and even a slight sound can wake him up.

Jeongguk continued to act like he was in a deep slumber as he felt a shadow on top of him and then soon after a small poke on his right cheek.

Jimin poked the older again, to wake him up but found it useless as jeongguk wasn't giving in. Jimin shook him this time.

"Ggukie! Wake up"

"It's already 10!"

But his pleads remained unanswered as Jeongguk continued to sleep.

Jimin furiously got on top of the older, alarming jeongguk.

"Ggukie! Wake up, it's morning" he whispered as he leaned down towards Jeongguks face, his lips right next to the said males ear making him gulp at the close proximity.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Jimin screamed frustratedly as he humped on top of the older.

Jeongguk immediately got up as he felt the younger bounce on top of his now erect Boner. His eyes wide as a saucer as he saw the state in which both of them were. His eyes trailed towards jimin sitting shamelessly on his lap, looking innocent like a puppy, with a slightly bloated face, lips looking plumper than usual, hair all messed up and a slight blush on his cheeks as he smiled towards the older.

"Hi" jimin giggled cutely as he repositioned himself on Jeongguks lap making the said male groan as he felt jimin rub against his morning wood.

"Hi baby, nice way of waking me up" jeongguk teased as he tried to recover from the discomfort he was feeling down below.

"Ggukie! You sleep like a bear during hibernation! Not even Taetae takes this long to wake up" jimin explained bouncing on top Jeongguk.

"Fuck, jimin stop bouncing" Jeongguk yelled frustratedly as he tried his best not to let out a moan.