♣️chapter 24♣️

Jimin's (pov)

The younger tried to keep his eyes open as he further cuddled himself within the warm blankets, waiting for his Ggukie to come back. After dinner, which he ate alone because Jin had gone out somewhere and Tae was sleeping, he went around asking when Jeongguk would come back but none of them knew where he was. The younger was now used to sleeping with him and hearing Jeongguks voice before he sleeps and the first thing in the morning.

"S-stupid Ggukie" Jimin mumbled as he yawned and rubbed his eyes using his soft hands to drive the sleep away but it only resulted into his eyes getting tired.

Soon the tired boy went into a state of Hyonagogia, his body was too tired from today's activity to function properly and he went to sleep but still a bit aware of his surroundings. Soon Jimin felt light foot steps sneak towards his bed and the younger instantly knew it was his Ggukie but the younger was too tired and almost half asleep to question him and left it for the morning.

He felt the spot behind him dip as he sensed someone's eyes on him. The said male hesitately brought his hand forward and caressed his cheeks, feeling the soft and warm skin underneath his rough hands as he leaned forward observing the passed out boy.

"G-gukie come c-cuddle with M-minnie ,I missed chu-" Jimin mumbled as he grabbed the hand caressing his cheek and wrapped it around his thin waist, cuddling into his arm.

The body behind him took a breath as he realized the younger was too sleepy to realize his surroundings and decided to lay down next to the beautiful boy.

"L-lets sleep" Jimin said as he finally allowed himself to slip into Oblivion.

Jimin smiled before sleeping as he felt his Ggukies arm wrap tightly against his waist and feather like kisses on top of his pink locks.

"So beautiful"

Yoongi (pov)

"S-stop please I really don't kno-"

"Fucking tell us!" Namjoon screamed again as he landed another punch on the captured males face, further breaking the skin as blood oozed out of his fresh wounds cascading down his bruised skin, littering on the floor.

"Hurry up! I want to fucking sleep" yoongi growled as he approached the defeated body and grabbed his neck chocking him.

"Now listen to me. I need you to fucking tell us why did you allow the north side to reside in your pub that night when we clearly don't allow other on our territory" yoongi smirked as he felt the blood on his hands, loving the metlic smell.

The said male thrashed around, trying to pry his hands off of his neck as he continued to chock. Yoongi let go if his neck as he moved back.

" I'm too loyal, kill me but before that I'll let you know that your mansion isn't guarded like you fuckers think it is. So easy for 'him' to slip in during the night" the man smirked as he spitted out blood.

"What do you mean" Jeongguk growled as he moved towards the damaged body.

Jeongguk was in a state of panic but composed himself, not wanting the other to know about him loosing his composure. By now he knew the man knew about getting into the mansion and how he received that letter.

"Where do you think the letter came from" the guy smirked as felt another punch land on his face.

"Fucking tell us!" Jeongguk growled as he clutched his shirt with in his fist.