♣️chapter 46♣️

"You okay Baby?" Jeongguk finally asked, hoping he didn't hurt him.

"I'm perfectly fine and satisfied" jimin giggled out, laughing at his own words. Both of them were exhausted and wanted to stay in bed all day.

"Oh where has my innocent little mochi gone!" Jeongguk teased as he held him more closer.

"I'm right here!" Jimin replied hitting Jeongguk.

Both of them settled into a defeating silence, as they stared at each other but both having different thoughts occupying their minds.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm"

"Is there something you wish to tell me? You've been so distracted lately" Jeongguk finally asked.

"Yes, there is actually but I'm scared to tell you?" Jimin confessed. He was indeed a bit scared, he didn't know how Jeongguk would react and he didn't want to leave him.

"Did you cheat on me or lied to me?" Jeongguk asked in all seriousness.

"No never!" Jimin immediately shook his head no, his eyes widening. How can he even think that.

"Good then you can tell me I won't get mad" Jeongguk assured him.

"Y-you won't l-leave me?" Jimin teared up.

"Of course not baby! Why would I?" Jeongguk comforted the younger who was currently cursing his hormones for making him emotional.

"You know before you were in a coma?" Jimin started.

"Oh about that" Jeongguk nervously laughed as he realized he hasn't told jimin about the plan yet.

"No listen to me first!"

"Okay okay"

" I got very sick and Hyung called a doctor to check up on me. H-he told me something" jimin started and looked down. He was too nervous to look at Jeongguk.

"What did he say?! Are you still sick!" Jeongguk panicked. He knows when ever a doctor says that it's never good.

"I'm not sick Jeongguk. I'm actually very happy after hearing it but I don't know about you, if you'll be happy"

"What ever makes my Minnie happy, makes me happy so tell me love before I tickle you" Jeongguk threatened. By now he knows it was something serious because jimin called him by his name.

"No tickles!! I'll tell you" jimin said and cautiously grabbed Jeongguks hand placing it on top of his tummy. Jeongguk looked at him Confused.

"I-im... You remember you once said you'll protect me?" Jimin hesitated.

"Of course I do"

"How would you feel if I say you will have to protect two people now?"

"I'll feel burdensome" Jeongguk joked only to get no reaction out of jimin.

"Sorry I meant I have many people under my care jimin"

"No protect them like you protect me"

"What are you saying, please don't confuse me and tell me, it's eating me out now" Jeongguk encouraged him to tell him.

"Can you share your love you have for me?" Jimin asked making Jeongguk more Confused at why would jimin ask him something like this when he clearly knows how much he loves him.

"With whom?"

Jimin grabbed his hand and pointed it towards him. "Share it with me and..." He moved his hand down towards his naked stomach, placing it on top of him. "A-and our baby" jimin finally said, nervously looking up at Jeongguks shocked face.