♣️chapter 48♣️

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Hoseok excitedly commented as he started to decorate the huge Christmas tree with red ornaments, that were shining brightly in contrast with the silver ribbons.

"I can't believe he's making us do it" yoongi groaned frustratedly as he tried to untangle the Christmas lights. To say he was annoyed was an understatement. He was dragged out from his precious sleep to make a tree look pretty! For fuck sake he was in a mafia not in an elf factory.

"Stop being a grumpy old baby yoongi Hyung! This is so much fun! Just look how pretty the tree looks" Taehyung excitedly replied giving his famous boxy smile as he tried to cheer his man.

"im not being grumpy but I'm 100% sure I don't get payed for this"

"You have no Christmas spirit" Hoseok scoffed after seeing yoongi groaning at simple things.

"I'm not fucking 5 Hoseok!"

"Well you're behaving like one"

"Will you both stop bickering! I had to run down all the way to see what was going on, you were about to wake up jimin" Jeongguk yelled barging inside as he glared at his friends.

"Oh did you took chims Christmas list from under his pillow?" Taehyung asked. He knows jimin like the back of his hand and he definitely knows where he hides his list and every Christmas he would wake up excited that Santa came to see his list.

"Yeah I found 3 actually. He even wrote one for me clearly not knowing I'll be the one paying for them!" Jeongguk groaned and handed over them to Taehyung. As much as he loves him he definitely needs to take Santa out of his love life before he goes crazy.

"Great I'll get them and lock them up in the basement"

"Great I'm tagging along with you" yoongi hurriedly got up dropping the tangled lights.

"No it's okay yoongs you stay and help I'll be able to get this" Taehyung replied and Jeongguk took out his black card for the younger to use.

"No! I can't let you go alone! I know how guys try to flirt to get a Christmas date and I'm not having them stare at your ass when you bend down to get stuff" yoongi immediately replied leaving no room for objections. He may be controlling his instinct because it's too soon but there's no way in hell he's letting him go alone.

"Don't you trust me! I won't let them flirt with me" Taehyung retorted back, offended due to his lovers lack of trust in him.

"It's not you, it's them I don't trust plus we can spend some time together" yoongi replied as he tried to cool down his boyfriend who was currently glaring at him.

"F-fine follow me" Taehyung gave in and dragged yoongi out of the mansion.

"Thank God they're gone, hobi did Jin came back with the grocery list?"

"Yup. He's back in the kitchen with Joon trying to set it up for jimin to bake his cookies for santa" Hoseok smirked, purposely adding santa to rile Jeongguk up.

"Okay. Can you handle stuff here I need to make some arrangements for tomorrow it will take me a while before I'm able to come back" Jeongguk asked tiredly. He has been running around since the last two days and also making others run around him as well. Jimin on the other hand was forced to be on bed rest due to his small bump that started to become a bit noticable. He wanted to wait till Christmas for the others to know.

"Sure man just go and don't worry everything is going to turn out okay" Hoseok smiled after seeing Jeongguks tired face. His eye bags were quite prominent due to his lack of sleep. In Hoseok point of view he was worried for nothing.