“well, yeah. don't worry, mum. i'll be fine.” i gave my mum a hug. “i'll be back quickly if the party gets boring.” i gave my brother a quick peck on the cheek.

“gross, saliva!” my brother exclaimed as he wiped his cheek with his shirt. mum suddenly laughed at his response, making me roll my eyes.

“stay safe, y/n. be back asap.” she reminded whilst trying to hold back her laughter.

“i will!” i went outside the house then wore my earphones on as i started walking away from the street.

my phone suddenly beeped, showing a notification on its lock screen.

🍋: can i please go with you?

y/n: no.

robin knew about this whole valentines party thing since i told him about it. he said he wanted to go on the party with me— but i said no since i didn't want to make an issue.

🍋: please?

y/n: don't even try, skinner.

🍋: what if they do something to you again?

y/n: like what dump another bucket of water on me?

y/n: i'll be fine. i brought an umbrella just in case.

🍋: still tho

y/n: still no

🍋: that's it, i'm going.

🍋: you can't stop me.

y/n: is u talking about taha?

y/n: wait no please robin no.

y/n: rOBIN PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO I SWEAR TO GOD

🍋:  ;))

🍋: fine, i won't do it... ;-;

y/n: THANK YOU! SWEET JESUS...

»»»

as i walked in to the school garden, the students started rushing towards the booths as they started to open.

the fairy lights were starting to glow brighter as the day was starting to fade in to dawn little by little, the heart streamers were slowly swaying through the slight wind, and the music that was playing around the school fitted the garden's ambiance.

“hey, you came!” callie cheered, giving me a sudden hug. “we thought you weren't going.”

“well, i was supposed to not go but i had to, anyways...” i responded as i wore the camera's necklace then setting it on.

“oh my gosh, you're broken hearted?” amy questioned as she saw my very emo shirt, looking very amused by it. janine and callie suddenly started laughing about it while sabrina slightly smirked.