[twenty-seven]

[caught in the middle - paramore]

i ran towards the park then tried to find where robin was. i was already panting and tired, and my bag was also heavy.

i finally found him, he was on one of those picnic tables around the park.

“hi,” i greeted as i sat down.

“i thought you went home,” he responded. “you're still wearing your uniform?”

“i fell asleep while i was at home.” i removed my bag from my back. “i felt so sleepy, i forgot to change clothes so i slept with these...” i pointed on my uniform.

“how are you feeling?” he asked.

“still kind of sleepy,” i replied. “i miss my bed and i want to sleep more.”

“you can sleep later on.” robin answered. i opened up my bag then took out the textbooks that i've borrowed from the library, some books that aren't even related to school, and notebooks that i use on every subject.

“that's a lot of books...” robin looked a little surprised. “you bring all of those to school everyday? ”

“no, i just borrowed a few textbooks from our library because i needed to read them.” i replied.

“do you even read these to school?” robin took my book called “paper towns”.

“i... sometimes forget reading them at school.” i answered.

“i think you should put them down. you probably get tired so quickly because of your bag. it's heavy.” he suggested.

“but, i haven't finished reading them yet.” i responded.

“and you won't have time reading them while you're in school.” robin added.

“fine.” i sighed. i took all of my books back in the bag.

“so, uh.. do you have any problems on a specific subject?” robin asked as he started reading one of the textbooks i borrowed.

“well, i get confused sometimes on calculus; i'm okay with english, health, and music. french class, i don't really know...” i chuckled as i was arranging my textbooks. “i was supposed to study japanese because i thought it was easier but my mum didn't want me to so i picked french.”

“then i guess we'll study about calculus and french?” robin asked.

“yeah, i guess. i also have homework in french class so...”

»»»

robin and i planned that he will be tutoring me for one week. we also decided to study on my house instead because the park gets too dim at five o' clock, we couldn't see what we were reading.

“y/n,” robin tapped my shoulder. “were you even listening to what i said?”

“huh?” i realised i was about to fall asleep. “yeah, i guess.” i yawned.

“are you sure?”

“kind of.” i replied as i rubbed my eyes.

“okay, then explain what i've said awhile ago.” robin said as he crossed his arms.

“oh, gosh darn it, robin.” i took a pillow from my bed then covered my face with it.