Chapter 32❤

(Graham's P.O.V)

Sitting in the waiting area.. Tobias fell alseep in my arms.. "He's been so good." Megan stroked his cheeks as she held him. "I know. Matty's taking a bit longer. Just waiting to see if V is going to be alright." Megan took my hand. 'She's all you. She will be fine." I loved her. So much." We spoke about how soon this baby was going to arrive.. "We're actually nearly there." I looked over at her.. knowing that she had lost her son. This baby meant the world to her. "I so wish her mum was here."

Tobias stayed in Megan's arms a bit longer.. just as Matty walked through the doors. "Sorry if I took so long. Mum bumped into Ross.. having a right go at him. She's gone back to the house..  she thought that you could do with some space. Everything is in there." He handed me the bag. "Thankyou." He sat down.. with his hands clasped. "Anna's on her way." We all sat... waiting. The silence becoming quite comfortable. "I can see that you really care about Tobias Matty. He seems to like you. We finally heard news from the doctor. "She's sore.. but stable.' Megan held on to me. "You are allowed to go in and see her. If you like." I went in with Matty as Megan held Tobias. Just seeing her so frail made me upset. I sat down beside her.. taking her hand.

She needed peace. Recovery.  Seeing tubes in her made her look small. "Tobias is excited to see you. He's just asked for you.." Seeing her breathe made me feel a lot more comfortable.. Matty sat near her. "Hey you. Giving us a fright.. we are here for you V. I'll wait here with you." I saw Tobias outside with my girlfriend. "Granddad? Mummy ok?" I showed her to him. 'She's sleeping buddy.. but we could wait and see if she wakes up.' Megan saw his smile spread. 'You've been a good boy.' I took him inside, sat with him... 'I felt her squeeze my hand. "Verity...'

She opened her eyes.. slowly. 'Hi sweetie. Ahh, my little girl. I knew that you would wake up.' She winced a bit.. 'Have you been a good boy?' Tobias reached for her. "Auntie Megan played with me at home, we even had biscuits..' I saw the sparkle in her eyes. 'Matty went to go and find the doctor. Anna also rang earlier. She said to say hi. She also would like to see you later.' She winced a bit more. 'Thankyou.' Tobias giggled as Matty came back to the room with coffees. He handed me a cup. "Thankyou." He sat, admiring her.. "Mummy?" I tried to sit up a bit. Wincing, I looked at my little boy. "I love you." He melted my heart.. I held on to him. Tightly. "Where's Anna?" Dad said that she came earlier when I was resting. "Ahh.. bless her." Tobias wanted to then sit with Dad. "My body feels really sore. Where's Megan?" Dad sort of went quiet. "She's with urm.. Leyla."

We all just chatted for a bit longer.. "I really don't want to leave you alone for the night." Matty held my hand as Dad stood outside the room with Tobias. "I can't let this illness beat me. I'm becoming very afraid of everything. Eating, looking at food, just even being on my own." Matty said closer to me. "I will be here for you. Tobias loves you. Did you see how happy he was to see you?" I felt sick.. Matty got the sick bowl. "This happens occasionally. I have no idea why.' Matty just spent hours with me.. yawning, he laughed. "I'll miss you." He kissed me.. "I'll make sure that I make it up to you once I've been discharged." He left.. seeing him wave and stand there outside made me feel sad.. I then felt my body feel really sore.. so I laid down, let my eyes shut and dreamt.