Chapter 6❤

(Ross's P.O.V)
I decided to get up early so Verity could have a bit more rest. I hated seeing her so... upset. I was going to accompany her to the doctors today. She needed me. I made cups of tea, made some toast and went back upstairs. My beautiful girlfriend was sat up in bed. "Good morning. Aw. You're so sweet. Love you." She drank her tea as she picked up a slice of toast. 'How are you feeling about today?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure. I'm going to figure out what to wear." She kissed me as the wardrobe was in the other bedroom.

I called Cain. "What's up?" I told him about Verity. 'She's hiding something else. Should I ask her?" Cain said no. "If she's starting to trust you, then you should let her tell you things in her own time. I learnt the hard way with Moira. Can I pull you in for some help?" I asked him what time. "About 6pm." I said that would be fine.

Once we were dressed, we went out to the car. Verity went first. She looked out towards Home Farm. "Babe. I'll be back in a moment." She hurried off towards Home Farm. Getting in the car, I sat there. Wondering what she rushed off to Home Farm for... like Cain said, I had to trust her.

(Verity's P.O.V)
You know when I said that I had a dad? Well.. my dad is Graham Foster. I wanted to walk away from the door. Part of me was telling me to knock.. see what he had to say. I turned around, seeing Ross waiting in the car. I knocked on.. the nerves creeping up on me. I'd not seen my dad in 4 years. Since he'd left.. The door opened. All I saw was a man who looked so.. upset. Sad. "Hi Dad." His reflection... him looking back at me.

"Are you going to talk to me?" He stood. Just vacant. "What do you expect me to say Verity? How happy I am to see you? I'm still dealing with all this mess!" He lifted his arms up in anger. I knew he was hurting. "I'll go. Forget about it." I rushed out of the door.

Tears slowly running down my cheeks. "V. Come here..." All I felt was Ross's soft touch. We arrived at the hospital. I went to go and book myself in. "I don't wanna talk about it." Ross squeezed my hand. He was the only one who knew how I was feeling. "You will go back to him when things have settled down. I'm sure of it." I loved him so much. My name got called. As I stood up, Ross stroked my hand. "Hi. I'm Carly. You must be Verity Foster?" I nodded. Thinking if I made the right choice. Coming to see someone. "Yes I am. This is my boyfriend." He smiled. "Would you like to tell me why you've come today?" I felt so ashamed. Sad of my issues and my addiction. "I suffer with bulimia. I'm bulimic." It was real now.

"Well. First. Well done you for telling me that. I can now figure out how to help you. Do you still have regular periods?" I said that my cycle had been on and off for months. "Do you think that you could be pregnant?" I looked at Ross. "We've not used protection. We are both consenting adults." The nurse advised to take a pregnancy test just to make sure." I was now really frightened. "You'll be alright. We'll be alright." Ross kissed me. "I'll go and do the test now."

I closed the bathroom door. Where would we even raise a baby? I couldn't go back home. Me and Ross didn't excatly know if this thing between us was temporary or real. I didn't even think I was ready for a baby. Do the test and see where you can go from there. I did the test. Looked on the box. Seeing how many minutes it took for the result to show up.

My phone rang just as my timer was about to bleep. It was my dad. I couldn't answer it. I looked at my phone. A voicemail from Dad. A text from Moira. I just put my phone back in my coat pocket. I turned the test over....