Chapter 30❤

(Verity's P.O.V)
I thought I would lay in today. I hadn't heard from the social worker for a few days. Tobias was starting to notice that Ross was not around. He upset him. I felt like it was my fault. My fault that I got pregnant, my fault that I let him back in. I sat up in bed, yawning and I was greeted by a smiling face. 'Morning Mummy!' I picked up Tobias.. he was becoming so heavy now. 'I want breakfast.' I took my phone downstairs, placing Tobias on the chair as I decided what to make for him. 'Tractor..' He made sound effects, making me smile. My phone rang. I decided to make him cereal. "Hello you. Are you missing me?' I gave the cereal to my boy. 'Lots. I miss you making me laugh. I miss your pretty face." I felt myself blush.

"Well, I miss you lots as well. You make me smile lots. My son is currently making a mess with his cereal." Matty laughed. "I'm working a shift at the pub tonight so I had better get ready. I'm going to get some bits for Victoria's party later. Would you like to come along?" I said that I would think about it. "That's fine. I hope to see you there beautiful." Ending the call, I laughed at Tobias. "You messy little thing!"

I took him out of his highchair. Taking him upstairs, he decided what to wear. "This top with my new trousers Mummy." I accepted his request! I got him showered and dressed. Just as I was cleaning up, Tobias knocked on Dad's bedroom door. "Shhh!!! I think Granddad is still sleeping." My son was adorable. He must of heard him because he opened the door. "Morning you!" He decided to go downstairs with him. "Morning sweetheart." I said morning. They went downstairs. Dad was great with him.♡

I couldn't stop smiling. Matty was just really sweet. I cleaned up.. running the water, I still had the tablets. I was not in control of this illness. I cried in the shower. Crying for me was not normal. I always said I was fine. Sitting in the bath, I put my hands over my ears. Hearing the voices...

"You're fat. You're really big. You will eat more." I couldn't keep the voices away. "Stop!!" I heard another knock on the door. "Verity? Are you ok?" It was Megan. I WAS NOT OK. "Go away.. you're against me. You want me to eat more.. just say it." She said that the voices were telling her to make a bad choice. "You are strong. You will get through this. Listen, Matty really likes you." I muttered..

"He won't like me when he knows that I take laxatives, have tried to leave countless times." Megan asked if she could open the door. I just sat still... looking at the bathroom wall. "You're freezing." She covered up my shoulders with a towel. Taking me out, she sat with me. "What if Soical Services take Tobias? Ross may win. I love him SO much." Megan just hugged me.. I felt my skin starting to dry. "Tobias knows who has really been there for him. He knows his Mummy. Yes, he may know his Daddy, but his knows his Mummy a lot more." I felt myself smile.

"I nearly took the tablets. I haven't been to the support group. You, Dad, Anna and Matty have been my support." I decided to get dressed. Walking through to my bedroom, Megan followed me. "We want to help you sweetie." She sat down on my chair in the corner as I tried to figure out an outfit. "I know you do. I am trying." Megan then went on to the topic of what the outfit was for. 'Matty invited me to a little party for Victoria." Megan raised her eyebrows.

"That's nice of him. This pregnancy has been making me so tired. Your dad is like in full "look after Megan mode." I smiled at the thought. "He was like that in the first few months of me being born. Mum was alright to handle it.." Hearing me saying her name felt strange. I showed her my outfit options.. "I love that dress Verity." I got texts from him and Anna.

Verity. I need to talk to you urgently. Xx

Anna♡

I'm just getting the bits and pieces and setting up at the pub. Vic is at the salon getting her hair done. Do I get a sneek peek at your outfit?xx