Chapter 16❤

(Graham's P.O.V)
Seeing Megan sleeping made me see how close I was to being alone again. We had built a close friendship over the weeks.. she was obviously trying to get through her break up, she had her job. She didn't have to help me. I winced a bit.. my stomach was still feeling tender. I had painkillers though. Getting up, I heard a crying noise.. I slightly opened up our bedroom door, hearing Tobias cry wasn't nice. "Oh baby.. It's alright. It's ok.." My daughter was struggling on the inside. She wouldn't say it. She would just smile. I went downstairs, checking the work that needed doing for today. Priya was coming at about 9am. I made some coffee, sat down and decided what to have for breakfast. Maybe a yogurt with some fruit. I got the yogurt and got an apple.

I then sat at the table, eating. Looking at the house contacts that I had to hand over to Nicola. I felt a bit better for eating something. I took my painkillers, washed up.. just as Megan walked through to the kitchen. She looked beautiful. Even with zero make up on, and with a dressing gown on. "I thought you would of still been alseep." She leaned her hand on my shoulder. "I was just hungry, so I thought I would make some breakfast." I laughed as she looked at what was on offer. "How's Verity doing?" I said that she seems ok. "It's early days.. I think she will be alright. What do you have to do today?"

She took my hand.. staring at me as I continued looking at the contracts. "Well, I've got to go and collect Eliza from Jai's. Then, I'm meant to be going into the shop as I'm needed." I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. She went over to the fridge and took a glass and the carton of milk. "Aren't you hungry?" She shrugged.. "I've just not felt like eating!" She placed the glass in the sink and walked off..

That wasn't like Megan to be like this.

(Verity's P.O.V)
I was just getting ready to go and meet Anna with my gorgeous little boy. He was changing so much. "Hello.. yes. We are going to see Auntie Anna." He showed his little tooth that was starting to come through. "Ahhh.. look at you hey." I washed, dressed and sorted him out just as Anna texted me.

Meet you at the cafe in 10. Xx🤗

I put on my coat, took the pushchair downstairs, and brought my little boy downstairs. Placing him in the living room just as I was getting his bag ready.

Bottles✅
Extra nappies✅
Nappy sacks✅
Food jars✅
Spoon✅
I had everything. I saw him starting to shuffle across the floor. "Come on you." He giggled a tiny bit. I placed him in his pushchair. "Dad?" He said that he was in the kitchen. "I'm off out to meet Anna. Would you like me to pick anything up?" He laughed. "You're so lovely sweetheart." I looked around.. "Where's Megan?" Dad went silent. "She got a bit angry this morning and left." I folded my arms.. hearing Tobias gurgle to himself. "What?" Dad looked so dumbfounded.

"Are you sure you've done nothing wrong?" He seemed confused. "No.. I don't think I have."  I looked at my watch. "I'd better go. See you." He said bye to Tobias and said to call him if I needed anything. "Bye my handsome little granddson." He loved him to bits.❤

I walked to the cafe.. seeing a little boy and girl play. They seemed so cute. Hearing Tobias make noises as I was walking.. "Yes.. come on then." Someone helped me with the cafe door as I walked in. "Hiya!" Anna walked over to help me out. "Woo.. that was some work." Anna cuddled her little newphew as I went to order two coffees. I got a text from Ross.. making me smile.

Was thinking about the other night. Was so nice to see you. Missing you already. Also missing my little boy.💗xx

I collected the coffees as Tobias just started whimpering. "He's hungry. I'm  going to try him on some solids today." Anna thanked me for the coffee. "How was the date?" I looked at her... feeling coy. "He's still so hot!" She sniggered... "You didn't?" As I was feeding Tobias, he made funny faces. "He's trying lasagne for the first time." He seemed to enjoy it!😍 'I know when you avoid questions V!"  I said that we didn't.. 'I'm not ready. He seemed eager.. but I'm not. If this is going to work, we need to focus on him."

After he finished his little dinner, I took a break and had some of my drink. 'Have you heard from Will at all?" She blushed.. seeing that she still liked him, I decided to tease her a little...😆

"He has lovely fashion sense.. remember when you used to take him shopping and he used to treat you?" Tobias squealed a bit as he nodded off to sleep. "Yes. I do remember. He used to also take me for long drives.. He's not changed one bit." I laughed to myself as I saw another text. This time, it was from Megan.

Can you meet me at the shop please?x

Anna finished her coffee and offered to push Tobias. 'Let Auntie have him for a bit. We were walking as I was replying to messages.. "Yeah. Of course. I would." I giggled at the way she was blushing.

Yes. Of course. I'm walking over with Anna and Tobias now.❤❤

We got to her shop.. "Wow! This looks amazing!" Anna pulled Tobias in as I saw how stressed Megan looked.. "I just needed someone to talk to." We went into her kitchenette area as Anna entertained Tobias..

"Do you want a drink?" I stood at the kettle as she sat near the window. Staring into space.. I made her a drink. She looked at it like she was going to throw up. "I just had a bit of a  problem." I asked her to continue.

"I've been feeling really ill. After a couple of days, I noticed that my cycle was a bit crazy.." She then put her hands over her eyes.. sighing, starting to cry. "Calm down.. you and my dad have only just become a couple. Does he know?" She wiped her tears.. "I've not even taken a test. I've already got Eliza." I bet Eliza was adorable.

"Look, I haven't had a chat with your dad because I'm petrified. I had a right go at him. He asked me one simple question. I couldn't even talk to him. I looked at her.. "I'm going to help you."