Chapter 5❤

(Verity's P.O.V)

He was everything. He smiled at me as we stood near the worktop. 'Are you sure you're alright?' I didn't know what to actually do. Ross knew my weird habits, my fashion sense.. 'Yes. I think so.' He glanced at me. 'You're still good at that thing..' He pulled me close. 'You mean this?' Feeling his lips on my neck was so good. 'Would you like to make a doctor's appointment?' He just wanted to help me. 'Yes. I would.' We decided to just relax after our little session.. He asked me what I wanted to watch on tv. 'Erm.. Grey's Anatomy please.' He handed me the remote as I looked the box sets. 'Episode 1 here we go.' I placed my legs over his as he became comfortable.

It got to about 8pm when I felt a bit nauseous. 'I just need to pop to the loo Ross.' He moved as I ran upstairs. I went into his bedroom. I saw my bag. I opened it. Seeing a strip of tablets. I secretly got a prescription of laxatives. It basically helped me go when I needed to. Because I had been doing this for quite a while now.. I went into the bathroom and poured some water in a glass that was sat on the windowsill. I swallowed them. Feeling my stomach churn.. I kneeled down. That feeling of wanting to let the contents in my stomach come up. I put my fingers down my throat... letting the feeling pass.... feeling much better. I washed my hands, cleaned my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. My body looked so thin. Frail. Tiny. 'That episode was fab babe! You coming?' My mind shocked back into my bubble. 'Yes. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be down in a minute.' I tided up my night clothes. Going back downstairs.. Ross turned to look at me. I couldn't keep this under control. 'Hey... it's alright..' He just placed his arms around me as I collapsed into him. 'No... no.. it's not. I need help.'