Chapter 1💗

"I love you." Ross was everything to me. We ended up staying at his house. He stroked his hand on my shoulder. "Does your dad know that I'm here?" He said no... kissing me. Did you want some breakfast?" He looked so beautiful.... with his shirt unbuttoned. "Yes please." He shirt was was insansely comfortable. I sat. Looking through his phone. "Moses is really cute babe." He finished sorting breakfast out and brought it over. "He is. There you go." I bit into my egg and it tasted so good! Was last night a mistake V?" I said no. "I still love you. I've really missed you."

After breakfast, Verity suggested that we go and see Moira. "Alright then." He continued to kiss me... distracting me. "Come on." We went upstairs to get ready.

That was then. This is now.

I sat on my bed. My bag packed. I hate crying. My cheeks feel all patchy. I got my stuff and placed it in the boot of the car that I had. I then started driving. I hadn't heard from Dad in ages. I couldn't believe I was really doing this. Here goes nothing... I saw the sign for Emmerdale Village. I stepped out the car, walked to the door and knocked on. Be careful. The door opened. "Hiya. Who are you?" A guy with glasses looked at me.. weirdly. "I'm Verity. I'm looking for Ross. Ross Barton."

The guy stood near the door and said I could come in.