Chapter 25❤

(Ross's P.O.V)

I had left my beautiful girlfriend to sleep. I went to go and check on our little boy. He rubbed his eyes, stretching his arms out. "Morning buddy." He snuggled into me. Taking him downstairs.. I asked him if he wanted some pancakes for breakfast. "Yes please." I sorted the tv out for him.. leaving him sat on the sofa. I decided to make truck pancakes. I carefully made him a milkshake too. "Daddy!! Trucks!" I looked at the program that he was watching. I took his pancake over to him on his little plate. "Ooo Daddy likes this show." I snuggled with him. Texting Pete, I saw him munching on his pancake.

Morning bro. Yeah. Me and Verity are getting on a lot better. How's Rhona?😊

He texted back.

She's good. Would you like to come over tonight?😊

Pete texted back..

yes. That would be fine. I'll pop round at teatime.

He said that he had finished. "Ok buddy." I heard footsteps. "Morning babe." Verity wrapped her arms around my waist as I cleaned up. 'Morning sexy. How are you feeling?' She had lost some weight.. 'I'm fine.' Tobias came walking over. V picked him up, kissing him.. 'Baby boy, would you like to spend an afternoon with Daddy or Mummy?' He looked at Ross. 'Yesss buddy. Let me make Mummy something to eat.' I sat down with my boy.. making him laugh. 'Have you thought any more about where you wanna take him?' I said that I had a few ideas. 'Here we go.' Ross gave me a plate of scrambled eggs with some toast. 'How about the Lake District?' I continued to eat as Tobias ate some of my egg. 'That sounds great.' We then went on to talk about my disorder. 'I'm starting to eat. Locking myself in the loo wasn't a good idea. I need to remember to talk to you." Ross put his arm around me. Kissing me.. "Ewww Mummy!" I took Tobias upstairs.. deciding what he could wear. My phone lit up with a text.

Would you like to meet at the shop for a catch up?X

Megan.❤

I ran the water in the shower.. put Tobias in.. sprinkling the water all over him. "I'm excited to go out today Mummy." I smiled at him. I washed him all over, took him out of the bath.

I texted Megan back as I got his top out.

of course. I'd love to. Xxx

"Mummy.." He made a funny face.. making me laugh. He put his shoes on as Anna rang me. "Hiya!" It was really silent.. "Hiya." I left Tobias in our room safely.. just sitting on the stair. "What's up hun?" She just cried. "I just really miss Will. I keep thinking of him.." I know how she was feeling. I always spent hours at home. Thinking of Ross. She sounded really emotional on the phone. Ross came walking through. "Anna."

I mouthed as he asked where his little boy was. "Daddy!" He jumped into his arms. Kissing him on the cheek, he walked back into the living room. "Continue talking Anna. I'm getting ready as Megan texted me. She just spoke. "I miss him being goofy. I miss us like up late at night talking..' I went downstairs. Placing things in my bag.

"Why don't you just call him? Text him? Tell him how you feel Anna." I zipped up my bag, Ross kissed Tobias. Squeezed my hand, then went upstairs. I continued the conversation with Anna as I held Tobias's hand. "I know that he's been an idiot recently. He told me that he loves you. Like.. loves you." I knocked on the shop door. Megan saw that I was on the phone.. "I'll take him inside. Hi little man." I sat on the bench outside.. just waiting for Anna to answer. "Do you feel the same?" Anna did feel the same. I was her best friend. I knew everything. "Yes I do. I stutter every time he talks to me, I blush furiously.. I even think about what a future looks like with him.."

I said that she should talk to him face to face. 'See if he wants to meet up." Anna said that sounded like a good idea. "I'll text you later. Enjoy." I went inside. "How are you feeling?" Megan looked towards me.. thoughtfully.