Chapter 17❤

(Megan's P.O.V)
I felt a tiny bit better after talking to Verity. I just needed to know what to do. "Listen. When I found out I was expecting Tobias, I was at the clinic talking to a nurse about my bulimia." Megan asked me more about it. "I wasn't eating, I was convinced that my body felt fine. I was thinking about what I was going to eat every day. Hiding the sickness from Ross was not easy. He would ask me if I was feeling alright. I had to lie." Megan said that I had courage. "You're getting through this. I just don't know how to tell him." I finished my drink.. just as I heard my boy cry.

"Come here.. was Auntie Anna alright with you?" She laughed as she blushed a bit. "Ooo.. who's making your cheeks go crazy?" Megan saw her all flushed as she sat back at her desk. I sat down, starting to settle my baby for his nap.. nuzzling my nose on to his cheeks. "It's just this guy. He's just texted me."

Tobias eventually fell alseep. I had a missed call from Dad. I texted him.

You alright?😊xx

I continued to shush my little boy to sleep.. as soon as I knew that he wasn't going to wake up, I placed him back into his pushchair.

I heard my phone...

No. I've found something. Is Megan with you?💗

I texted him back.. just as Megan was talking to Anna. "What is it that you like about him?"

Yes Dad. She is. Look, I know. You two need to talk.❤

She looked over at me.. "He knows doesn't he?" Her eyes looked glassy.. "I had better go and talk to him."

We left her shop.. just as we were walking back to see Ross.. we saw a familiar face.. "No. Way." Anna looked at me!💞

Authors Note:

I'm introducing a new character! He will be called Will!! Stay tuned for more. I wanted to just say thankyou for all the love on this story.❤❤❤

❤❤❤