Chapter 28❤

(Matty's P.O.V)

I was now at home trying to recover from the accident. It was all still a blur. How could Ross actually do that to Verity? I got told by mum that she was recovering from her eating disorder. She loves him. Issac babbled as he started to build a tower with his bricks. 'Matt..' He looked up at me. Smiling, I picked him up. 'Yes? Did you want Daddy?' Mum was being a bit quieter then usual lately. So, that is why I was stuck with Issac. 'Cain!' He came downstairs.. 'Yeah?' I said that Issac asked for him. 'I thought you were taking care of him. Where's your mum?' Issac started crying as I held him. 'Aw little bro, it's ok. It's alright.' Cain just looked at him. 'Whatever is going on between you and Mum, you need to sort it.' I helped Issac get his coat on, got a few snacks for him. Picked up my little bro. 'I'm off to go and see Verity.'

I walked through the village.. seeing Ross stood near the front door. 'Ba Ba..' I listened to Issac trying to talk. '1 ticket please.' The bus driver handed me the ticket as I sat down. Issac was being really cute. I got a new text.

Hey you. I'll be at the coffee shop in town. Would you like to meet there?❤
Verity.

I texted her back.. feeling myself blush. Just as I got off the bus, Mum texted. Hoisting Issac up in my arms, I walked towards the entrance. Verity was waiting in the breakfast room.. "Morning. Hello Issac." Tobias was sat eating. "Morning mate." He smiled at me. "Hi."

Once the boys had been fed, me and her talked. "I've missed you." I blushed as he said this. "I've not been sleeping, eating. I really like you Matty." He blushed. "I like you too." He reached for my hand. "Dad doesn't know that I like you yet. It's difficult to tell him as I am afraid. We are close, but he's just protective.' Matty said that he understood that. 'How about I take you out for a drink tomorrow night?'  I thought about it.. 'I would like that.' We went for a walk around the park with the boys. 'Tobias seems happy.' He ran around with Issac. 'He is. I'm really proud of how well he's handling things.' Matty looked at me.. I felt happy around him. 'Mummy! Look!' I lifted my head up, seeing my boy playing kindly with Issac. Once we had our walk, we saw a local coffee shop. 

We went inside. Tobias smiled at me. I asked for a coffee as I saw Matty stood outside. Issac was walking about in the shop! I nearly laughed as he opened the shop door. 'Ah mate. Mummy is on the phone.' I went to go and find a seat.. just as Matty came walked in. Seeing him smile made my heart all fluttery. 'Mum was just asking when I'm back home. I think she has an inkling that I like you.' I sipped my coffee.. things still on my mind. 'Well, you should talk to her. It's dad I am concerned about.' Matty just stared at me. 'I am feeling a bit better. When is your next appointment at the support group?" I suddenly felt nervous. 'Sorry. I shouldn't of asked you.' I reached for his hand. 'No, I'm seeing you now, so I should tell you. I'm not too sure.' I truthfully have felt too nervous to make another appointment.' Matty advised me on how to be open. 

He was so good looking.. it distracted me. 'Just always tell your truth. You can always talk to me.' It got later in the evening so we walked back to the village.. 'The boys are asleep.' Matty checked on Issac over his shoulder. 'Yep. He's fast off.' We then reached Home Farm. 'Thankyou for today. It took my mind off everything that's been going on.' He said that he was here for me. 'It's been lovely spending the day with you. I'll even take you on a proper date. Are you free tomorrow?" I blushed.. 'Maybe. I'll see if Anna could babysit.' I opened the front door as he walked up the other way.. I could see him turning to look at me every so often. It was very sweet.' I shut the front door. 'Mummy?' I saw my little boy smile. I knelt down to him. 'Yes sweetie?" I placed my hand on his cheek. 'I like Matty.' I think I did too. A LOT.