Gorgeous Stranger ~~ Chapter 5: Taken By Surprise

Hiyaa ..... I might take this story down ..... I don't like how it's playing out ... If you DO like this story and I would be a fool for taking it down .... PLEASE TELL ME ..... Thanks

This is dedicated to ThatCharlyGirl :) My Wattpad Clown Frighten Buddy :) Lolzz !! 

Picture of Marcus to the right ! ~~~>> :]

Bonjour ! Adios ! Goodbye ! And something Chinese !

~ Krazy Kelly !! ~

********************************************************************************************************************

Keegan's POV 

  I really need to pinch myself sometimes. Because, I think I just saw my Angel being taken. Ha ha, I seriously need to pinch myself to wake up from this horrid nightmare.

*Pinches Self*

"Dammit OUCH!" 

*Opens eyes*

   No dreaming? This is real?! My imperfectly perfect ANGEL! I see the silver car driving down the street turning on the freeway. I jump into my car, blast the engine. 

"C'mon! Stupid car go faster!!" I was screaming at my car. Oh, wow I need to hurry! I roar to find the silver car that took my fallen beauty. I was on the freeway, SO MANY silver cars. I can't find the one she is in, the one who is owned by the-person-who's-head-will-be-on-the-ground-once-I-find's car! I need to calm down, I do not want to cause any accidents. WHATEVER! My mate was just whisked away by some-probably perverted and molester fag guy!-dude who I got no good look at. I was way way to dazed and because of my stupid haziness I lost my LIFE! I forgot our mind link! "Rhianna! Baby Where are you?!" No response, "RHIANNA!". She must still have a block up on me. She really needs to take that thing down! It is really important if she wants me to find her. I know you can have a block up against anyone, but having a block up against your mate, it starts to hurt you mentally and physically. How in the name of hell can she possibly have it up against me for 3 straight days?! I do not understand. There is something different about her and I AM going to find out sooner or later. I choose sooner. I watched the time fly by I was speeding down the freeway for hours, days, minutes? I knew it had been minutes but it felt like months and days without my loving caring mate next to me. My world crashed without her loving grace and her always being there. I need to think back to the time she got taken licence plate. Maybe I can remember the numbers.

*25 minutes earlier*

  She walked out of nowhere and dipped and grinded in front of me like, we were at a club or somewhere that involves dancing. Did she know how she made my wolf scratch at the surface, kicking and growling to get out and take control. But I controlled him, I have very good control over my beast within.

"Wow, I could get used to that."  I said, she just blushed that amazing red pink color, she was such a goddess. So beautiful.

"Keegan." I said blushing.

"What your fault. Your the once who just seduced me."  She really did, my wolf was going crazy with lustful thoughts and actions. I controlled my person, because I didn't want to show it to make her think 'horn beast'.

"Aha, I am seductive to you Mr.Grundy?"

"Yes, Ms.Hunter."  I said with a adorable smirk, the one she loved. Where half of my mouth was a duck face type smile and the other half flat.