Epilogue

Well, I feel like I fixed all of the mistakes in my life. One of them being ignorant and immature, so I guess I made the right decision. It's not everyday when you're in a love square, and you feel like everything in your life is a disaster. When it all comes down to it and I'm looking back on my life my heart is in the right place and actually loving the right person.

   I am with Keegan, and we have a 3 year old daughter named Carlee Madison Grundy, I am also 7 months pregnant with our son Keaton Jacob Grundy. We live in Keegan's huge house, and I keep in touch with Liz and Carson regularly not taking their love or their care for granted like I did in the vision I had. They have a set of twins; named Dalton and Dalilah. As for Tri and Rose, they are always around and my relationship with Tri is stronger than ever. 

   Well, it turns out that Natalia really was Kole's mate except he rejected her for me the last day of our Senior year. But right before he rejected her I intervined and made them stay together. As for Heath, he is dead. When he finally came and found me, I rejected him and he went AWOL for a year then turned up dead killed by a pack of Rogues. Which is quite amusing in a way being he was a Rogue. So that about somes it up .... Yeppy. That is the very happy story of my life as the not so great werewolf.