Book III-Chapter 42, Negotiations

Start from the beginning

Prince walked back to his room to find Bella had poured two cups of coffee and brought them into their room. He took a sip and said, "thanks Mama, that is good". Bella smiled. He then went into the bathroom and after taking care of his morning business walked back out to Bella, picked her up and laid her in the bed. "Breakfast can wait this morning...I need me some of you". Bella giggled and said "yes baby, me too"! It would be a full hour before they got up and showered and it was an absolutely delicious hour! Ross in the meantime decided to make turkey sausage, grits and eggs for breakfast with some biscuits, butter and jam. After showering and dressing they joined the rest of their household in the kitchen, said grace and ate. Bella and Elaine took clean up duty and Prince and Carlos talked about the conference call planned for the next morning.

Once Bella and Elaine and finished cleaning the kitchen, they joined their men in the living room. "What do you ladies have up for today" Prince asked? They already knew that Carlos and Prince would be in a rehearsal at 1:00 PM which they expected would last until about 4:00 or 5:00 PM. Bella planned to work on the manuscript and hoped that Elaine might be available to proof the work from yesterday and whatever she was able to do today. She thought that she might send it to Christian to read, dependent on how the call went in the morning. Prince thought that was an excellent idea and said he would like to read whatever was ready this evening also. Carlos said he would too. Elaine said she would be happy to proofread so they had a plan for their day. Bella wanted to make certain that Prince ate a healthy lunch so she went and made a basket lunch for them to take with them to the studio. Since she did not have enough time to do lunch for the whole band, she quickly put together some brownies that she could send to them for a treat. Once lunch was made and the brownies were in the oven, she set the timer and went into the study and began to write. The timer went off thirty minutes later and she could not believe how much she had written by then. She went into the kitchen and pulled the brownies out to cool and went back to her task.

Prince stuck his head into the study and said, "do you have a few minutes for me"? "Anytime and all the time", Bella answered smiling. He grinned and coming into the room, sat down on the chaise and as she walked to him, took her hand and guided her to sit in his lap. He kissed her and as he did, Bella could feel his beautiful member start to unfurl underneath her hips. "I just can't get enough of you Bella", Prince said and kissed her again. He got up and locked the door to the study and then began to feel on Bella's soft full breasts. Putting his hands underneath her shirt he pulled one of them out of her bra and began to roll the nipple in between his thumb and index finger. She couldn't help it and moaned. " I can't get enough of you either baby" she said. "Be right back", Prince said and went and unlocked the door, returning in less than a minute with a huge beach towel in his hands. Locking the door again, he laid the towel on the chaise and took off his pants and shirt as Bella did also. She also removed her delicate undies after allowing Prince to feast his eyes on how she looked in them. His dick was now completely hard and extended. He started sucking on one of her nipples and as he did Bella stroked his huge dick being rewarded for her efforts with a large spurt of pre-cum fluid. She continued to stroke him and soon the pre-cum coated his entire shaft and he was breathing really hard. He started sucking her other nipple while moving his hand in between her legs. He rubbed her slit and his breath hitched as he realized how wet she was. He then began to rub her clit. "Oh Prince" she said...full of desire and dripping from her slit. "I have to taste you", Prince said. Picking Bella up he laid her on the chaise and began to lick and suck her pussy and her clit. She began to move her hips in time to his sucking and as she did her desire for him continued to grow. "Oh Prince", she said again. He continued to lick and suck...but now concentrated on her clit. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her back arched and she shouted his name...Prriince and came deliciously. She laid there for a moment getting her bearings and then asked Prince to lay on his back. As he did, she picked up his huge member and began to stroke it with her hand, never looking away from his beautiful eyes. "Mine" she said..."is it mine"? "Completely" Prince answered in a hoarse voice and smiling she put it in her mouth and began to suck it...slowly at first and then he upped the pace, moving his hips up and down which forced his dick in and out of her mouth. As he reached his crest his hips moved faster and then he pushed it into her mouth with great force and screamed "Bel la...Bel la" and delivered a huge amount of cum into her mouth which after enjoying its flavor, she swallowed. But he could not stop stroking. He moved his hips even faster and came a second time. "Oh mama, oh Bella" he said as he came..."I love you"...and fell into a sweet nap with his Bella laying on top of him and napping too. They woke up about 20 minutes later and wrapping the beach towel around his waist, he went to their room to grab a robe for Bella. As he did, Melvin came out of the kitchen, saw Prince walking toward his room and smiled..."wow...I have got to get me a wife he thought...as his dick jerked at the thought of what Prince had just experienced. Melvin decided he would call that pretty little lady from Good Morning America this evening as Andy had finally gotten her number for him. Prince smiled broadly at him as he walked past and got the robe for his Bella. They quickly went back into their room and showered and re-dressed for the day.