The 60's dance☽3☾

Start from the beginning

"Hmm?" Kol hummed softly.

"Thanks for being mine," Izzy smiled before she finally fell asleep.

"I'll always be yours," Kol smiled as he pulled her closer and kissed her head. He looked outside at the busy street and smiled. He had fallen for the girl, and he had fallen hard.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Katherine wakes up and sees the warlock casting a spell on someone sitting in a chair. "Somno Ritum Per Dax Ritum, Somno Ritum Per Dax Ritum, Somno Ritum Per Dax Ritum."

Her eyes travel down more to see there are two vases. One is full of blood; the other is empty and knocked over on its side. She starts to get up and sees that Elena's necklace is gone.

Alaric who was the one in the chair opens his eyes and takes the needles out of his arms. He gets up and the warlock bends down in a bow. Katherine gets up slowly due to the vervain in her system. When Alaric hears her breathing he turns around and sees her.

"Alaric?" Katherine says once she is fully standing. She had no idea how she got there and who grabbed her.

A smile crosses Alaric's face as he walks closer. She panics and rushes over to the door but an invisible force prevents her from exiting the apartment.

Alaric slowly walks over to her and speaks in a Slavic accent, "Zdravei, Katerina." He takes her face in his hands. "I have missed you." He rubbed her cheekbones with his thumbs as she looks in his eyes.

"Klaus!" Klaus smiles widely at her as fear takes over her features.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaric opens the closet and takes out two shirts while Katherine watches tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaric asks, looking at Alaric's choice of clothes.

He shows the shirts to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better," Kathrine replied looking at him.

"Oh, thank you, honey," Klaric said then threw the light-colored shirt onto the bed and wore the dark shirt. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house," Katherine said immediately.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah," Klaric said then sighed. "Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminded him.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"A-A girl...she-she is supposed to be important to you Originals. Her names Isabel Donovan." Klaus immediately knew what she was talking about. He has heard a few things over the years about the Queen and their parabatai coming soon. "That's it," she said leaving out the fun part that she's pregnant. Save that shock for later, it's the only thing she could enjoy in this situation.