Past and Present (Zion X Male Dragon Shifter/Reader)

I just wanna thank AutoConGirl0207 and Alternity15 for their help with this. Thank you so much!
Just a heads up: there will be some strong language and some other related, non child friendly stuff in this. Just if you're not comfortable with that kind of stuff; this is my warning.

I strolled down the channel from my hoardroom to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, topless, and yawned, thinking of the night before as I scratched my sack.

I flipped on the kettle and remembered how Zion grabbed my horns as he humped against me. I sighed happily and leaned my back against the counter,  happy with how my first real night went with my chosen one.

But one thing still tugged at my conscious: What if unicorns don't get those visions?

I was brought back to reality by the sound of the kettle turning itself off. I turned around, took a mug from the press and threw in a spoonful of coffee granules in to the base of the mug. As I put the kettle back on its stand, I noticed Zion's white figure walk down the channel from my hoardroom. My grey, fluffy dressing gown hugged his tight body, insulating him from the cold of the cave.

"Mornin'" I say, putting the milk carton back in the fridge.

Zion walked and walked over to me, sleepily, and cuddled me from behind, nuzzling my nape with his warm, furry face. I felt the tip of his mane tickle the back of my neck.

He settled on my back as I took a sip of coffee.

"Cuddly in the morning, aren't you?" I comment, turning around.

Zion cuddled my chest and murmured: "Destiny"

I looked down at him, surprised "You saw the vision too?"

Zion looked up and nodded softly. "I just didn't expect it would be a dragon" he said, pecking me on my lips.

"Drake" I corrected. "Not dragon.  Only I can call myself a dragon"

Zion chuckled deep in his throat. "Sorry, drake" he said, taking my mug off the counter and taking a cheeky sip.

***

Zion and I were sitting across each other at the kitchen table. I was flicking through my Tumblr dashboard, trying to ignore the 27 texts from my boss (and fellow classmate), that said different versions of: Where the fuck are you?

Zion sat up in his chair. "(Y/N)" he said, getting my attention.

"Hmm" I say, still looking at my phone. When he didn't reply I looked up.

Zion had a serious look on his face.

"Okay" I say, putting my phone on the table, screen down. "Go on"

Zion looked away for a moment, as if trying to figure out how to phrase his thoughts. "How much do you know about unicorns?" He said finally.

As hatchlings and dragonets we weren't allowed to know much about unicorns. I look down sheepishly. "Not much" I admit.

Zion thought of a more precise question: "How muck do you know about our royalty?"

Still looking down I replied. "Not much" but then something hit me. "But I do remember something about appearances" I say.