Befriended (Unicorn colt(male)/shifter X male dragon-shifter/reader)

This is for DragonPrincess083, you requested this and I hope this is ok. You said you didn't mind on the genders and I've been wanting to do this for awhile... I'm sorry in advance. And I wanna thank Optimusprime145 and JayRen1372 for helping me out and for putting up with my stupid and insensitive questions and if you were wondering why the hell I asked those things this very one shot is why. Thanks for putting up with me!

---------------------
GAY COUPLE AHEAD! DON'T LIKE IT? LEAVE

------------
F/C: favourite colour
UB/C: underbelly colour
H/C: horn colour
-

----------

I was pretty much wandering through the forest in my human form. I wasn't really trying to find or do anything, I just wandered around.

My younger brother, Blaze, had a massive row with my parents. Well he was still in the row when I snuck out of the house.

Like I said, I was wandering, trying to clear my head, nothing more, nothing less.

I was about to emerge into a bright clearing, when I felt the presence of another dragon or drake.

I slowed my pace and peered around a tree. I saw a white unicorn with a cream mane and tail, with some multicoloured markings on his back, similar to a tigers patterns, and only on his back.

What's he doing here? I panic, He's in dragon and drake territory!

From what I could smell both the nearby dragon and unicorn were male.

I quickly changed to my beast form; an (F/C) coloured drake with a (UB/C) underbelly.

I used my sharp eyesight to see through the dense forest: the dragon was to my right, and clearly stalking the unicorn.

I'm not sure why I did it, but I did.

The unicorn raised his head and the dragon pounced.

The colt changed to his human form as I jumped out from behind the trees and clawed the dragon.

I tore him up pretty badly. His cheek and upper neck were bleeding the distinctive black blood of a reptilian.

He was knocked off course and landed in a heap at the edge of the clearing.

I was ecstatic! Blaze would never believe this if I told him. He always called me soft and weak. I couldn't help feeling the complete opposite as the dragon ran off with his tail between his legs.

I turned my head around, remembering the colt.

He sat by a tree, trembling from head to toe.

I shifted back to my human form, he seemed to ease a little bit. Just a little bit.

I realised standing wasn't going to help him calm down so I sat in front of him, cross-legged and completely quiet.

I studied his figure; he was tall and slim with pale skin and blonde hair-some covering his forehead-similar to his mane and tail. He wore fairly laid back clothes; jeans and a white t-shirt. I have to say he was quite handsome.

I was in a How to Train Your Bat t-shirt with skinny jeans and I wore my shaggy (UB/C) mullet it its usual style; the tips of my fringe hanging over my right eye.